~Chapter 11 (The End, Part 2)~

Six fell to the ground, powerless. Her head was pounding, and she couldn't move. Four walked over to her and gave her a deathly glare. "And THIS, is what happens when you mess with ME."

Four lined up his hand with Six again. This time, he would get rid of her once and for all.

   Four felt a tear run down his cheek. He still had the slightest bit of care left for Six. They used to be such good friends. But... He didn't want any more pain to come to him, X, or anyone else. He decided it was for the best.

   The other numbers (not including X) crowded around Six along with Four. They all started to summon their powers along side him. Three however, backed off and changed his mind. He didn't want to become corrupt again.

They all zapped her at the same time.

But then there was.. A light?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm just going to pause here to introduce a new character!! I didn't put it in the beginning because, well, spoilers lol.

Y
Strangely the only other variable besides X. No one seems to know who he is, however. He gets enjoyment out of tormenting others. He can fuse with them and make them go against their will. He becomes stronger by feeding off of others negative energy.

He decided Six's feelings would give him an excuse to mess with the other numbers, so he took that chance to take over her body.

(This is old art, and will be replaced soon!)

Alright. Back to the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The light cleared, and the numbers looked on in confusion. There was Six.. but beside her.. was.. a variable? He was a Y. "That's strange. I thought X was the only variable!" said One. "Well, I guess not..." Six got up. "I'm.. I'm free? I'M FREE!!" said Six, looking around. Six looked to the side and saw Y. Her eyes widened. She got up and ran behind the other numbers, who all had confused looks. Four growled at her, so she took a step back. He still can't trust her.

   "Uhg.. Where the hell am I...?" said the Y. He looked up at all of the numbers, who were surrounding him. "Uh.. What the hell.." he said with a shaky voice. " YOU??? YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS??" yelled Four. "Uh.. I-" "God. What an idiot." said Three. Four slowly approached Y. He grabbed him by the "neck" and held him up. Four's claws dug into Y's neck, causing him to whine in pain. "Get the HELL out of here before I rip you to shreds." Y became angry and clawed at Four's eye. He closed it in time so Y wasn't able to damage his eye, but he did leave a scar. Four screeched and threw Y to the ground. Y then used his powers to teleport away.

   Seven and One ran over to Four. "You alright?" said Seven. "Yeah. I'll be fine. Hey, can you go check on X for me?" asked Four. Seven nodded and ran to their house.

   One was still by Four's side. "If that little bastard thinks he come back here, he's wrong. Next time, he'll be dead where he stands." said Four as he slowly got up.

   Three and Six where behind Four and One, still contemplating what just happened before them. Three turned to Six. "Listen here. You try to pull a stunt like this again and you'll regret it." said Three with a threatening voice. Six nodded with tearful eyes, and ran to Five's house. Three walked away.

   A little later, after Four recovered, he returned to his house. X was on his bed, and Seven was sitting near him, holding his hand. X looked over and saw Four. "FOUR!!!" exclaimed X. He ran over to Four and jumped into his arms. "Looks like someone's feeling better." said Four, smiling. X hugged him tighter.

   "I'll just.. leave you two alone." said Seven, walking towards the door. On his way out he winked at Four and Four snickered.

   Four and X went and sat down on X's bed together. X looked up at Four and gasped. "Four!! Your eye!" said X, concerned. "Don't worry, I can still see. It doesn't hurt too bad. All I care about is you being safe."

   "Aww Four, I love you so much.." said X, happiness in his eyes. "I love you too, X." Four wrapped his arms around X and kissed him passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. Told you the ending was gonna be long.

I ended up splitting it into two parts.

Hope you guys enjoyed! (Although, there still are a couple more chapters yet to be released, so keep an eye out for those!)

There may even be a sequel. Tell me if you think I should make one. I do have some ideas for it.

See ya!!!

~Galactic