~Chapter 5~

One was sitting down next to Three. One turned to him. "Should I really do this? Should I really get him involved in this?" Thought One. They were good friends with Three, but One couldn't truly tell if Three returned those feelings or not. "Hey, Three.." said One. Three sharply turned to face them, without saying a word "I need to tell you about something that happened between Four and Six." said One. Four. Three cringed at the thought of him. Four had always ignored him, almost treating him as if though he didn't exist. One noticed the hate in Three's eyes. He chose not to ask why, though. They were just hoping it wasn't because of them. "Six, tried to... Kiss... Four.." said One hesitantly. "Six is changing, and becoming more violent. I feel like I need to help, but-" One was suddenly cut off by Three's deep voice. "Let me guess... You need my advice." said Three. One nodded, shocked to hear Three speak. He doesn't talk that often... "Look, I can help you. I can't guarantee that it will work, though." "Alright, tell me your plans." said One.

   X and Four were taking a walk outside. They were bored, so why not go out and enjoy nature? They went and bought some ice cream, and sat together on a nearby bench. Both of them ate their ice cream, and stared into the bright blue sky. It was pretty windy outside, which made X shiver. "H-hey, Four?" said X. "I'm cold..." he said while trying to wrap his arms around himself. Four suddenly put his arms around X without thinking. Four blushed. X was blushing a little too. "Oh god what am I doing-" thought Four. X looked up at him. "T-Thanks, Four!" said X with an innocent smile. Four smiled back. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He noticed X was starting to blush more. "Wait..." thought Four. "D-Does he like me too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating this recently, school is killing me still

Oh yeah and I'm super dumb and accidentally called One a "he" in the last chapter. I changed it tho.

~Galactic