One Year Later ~ A Q&A With The Author!

Okay, first of all, I know it hasn't been EXACTLY a year since this story was completed. I just wanted to make the title interesting.

I originally thought about putting this in the extras book I made a while back, or straight up make a post on the conversations tab. But I knew that most of you wouldn't get a notification for it, so I thought I'd make it here, where I know you guys would see it. 

Anyways, I'll get straight to the point. I'm doing a Q&A! Ask me anything you'd like. Things about the story, the cancelled sequel, artwork, or just somethin' about me in general. Leave your questions in the comments, and I'll be sure to respond! (Unless it's something weird, I suppose)

Lastly, I wanted to give you guys a big ol virtual hug for the support I've gotten over the years. This silly little story was something I wrote in my freshman year of highschool out of boredom, and I never expected it to grow as much as it did! Even though I wasn't able to respond to all of them, I appreciated all the lovely comments I got. I'm so happy to have brought to much joy to a community through my (not so professional) writing.

If I get any questions tonight, I'll be sure to answer them in the morning. If this chapter is ignored or flops, I'll probably delete it. Seeya!