~Chapter 9~

"Hey Four, I'm gonna go take a walk, if that's okay!" said X. "Alright, but I'm coming with you!" Four was still concerned about Six. He didn't want her to approach X. They walked out the door together, holding hands.

   Six was alone. Five had left a while ago, but she wanted to spend more time with her. She decided she would go to her house again some other time. Out of boredom, Six looked out the window. She was fine until she saw Four and X walking together in the distance. "How I wish that could be me and Four.." whispered Six to herself. "It's still possible, you know.." Six jumped. She heard a voice in the back of her head. "Wh.. What?" said Six, panicking. "Who are you!?!" "That's not important. I'm trying to tell you, there is still a way to be with Four." Six slightly jumped. "What? How??"

"Kill X."

"What? N-No!! I.. I could never-"

"Do it."
"Kill him."

 Six started to cry. Again, she felt as if she was losing her mind. She felt like some invisible force was trying to take over her body. The words rang in her mind.

"Kill him. Kill him. Kill him."

   Three and One were sitting together again. One turned to Three. "Hey, thanks again for helping me with this whole fiasco." Three gave them a bored look. "Yeah, yeah.. I had nothing better to do. Be happy I even considered this." One snickered quietly. He could tell that Three actually did care about them, even though it wasn't obvious whatsoever. 

   Four and X continued walking. A little later, they laid down together in the grass, still holding hands. They looked up into the sky together, watching as the clouds slowly moved by in the sky.

   As it started to get late, they both decided to go watch the sunset. There was a small cliff nearby, which gave them the perfect place to be to watch. They sat down and turned to each other. Four scooted closer to X.

   "I love you, X..." said Four as he gently held his hand. "I-I love you too.." said X, blushing. The sun was going down, and the two of them were admiring the beautiful sunset. Four pulled X closer, and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed X on the forehead gently. X grabbed onto Four, hugging him back tightly. "I never want to let go, Four...." he said with a small, innocent voice. "Well, you don't have to. I'm always right here for you. I'll always love you, X." said Four, smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this a super short chapter for a reason!!! The next chapter will most likely be the finale, and its going to be the longest chapter yet.

I know I say this in every chapter but hopefully you guys like the story so far. The ending is gonna be super good.

~Galactic