~Introduction~

Before we start the story, I just want to get some things clear. So, to give you a better understanding of this and that, I decided to make some quick character bios! Most of these are my personal headcanons, and I'm not saying these are canon / will be canon whatsoever. The characters may act a bit differently than they do in the actual show! (Also, another thing, I do realize the numbers don't have genders- I just want to give some of them genders for the sake of the story, however, I will be keeping some of them nonbinary)

Four- Seems evil and cruel, but actually has a soft side. He especially shows this side of him when he is around X, and is very protective of him. If you insult him or his friends, he will not hesitate to break you down.

X- Sweet, loving, and kind. Loves making friends and meeting new people. He likes spending time with Four, and his brother, Seven. Sometimes shy, and very sensitive. He will most likely cry if you yell at him, but that doesn't happen often due to Four being overprotective of him.

Six- Tries to be kind, but has a lot going on in her head. A close childhood friend of Four, and best friends with Five. Four and Six have known each other for years, and over time, Six's feelings for him have grown stronger and stronger...

Five- A kind person, but has an edgy side. She almost never shows this side of her though. The only person that knows about it is Six, her closest and best friend (as mentioned above). She has always been there for Six, because she was her only friend when she needed one. She talks to Six about everything, and Six does the same.

Three- Has slight anger issues, and struggles to be happy at times. His anger causes his powers to become corrupt, so he isn't in control of them like everyone else is. He likes to spend time with One, his only ally, and avoids being around Four.

Seven- Sweet and kind, just like his brother, X. Seven is very protective of him, and always wants him to be happy and safe. He has weaker powers than the others, but that doesn't mean he can't use them.

One- Calm and peaceful. He just wants everyone to get along with each other. One tries to help Three, and wants to be a closer friend of his. He has the strongest powers out of everyone, but never uses them unless he has to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, that's all I have for now! Now that we got that out of the way, enjoy the story, everybody!

~Galactic