~Chapter 1~

~

"I love you, X..." said Four as he gently held his hand. "I-I love you too.." said X, blushing. The sun was going down, and the two of them were admiring the beautiful sunset. Four pulled X closer, and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed X on the forehead gently. X grabbed onto Four, hugging him back tightly. "I never want to let go, Four...." he said with a small, innocent voice. "Well, you don't have to. I'm always right here for you. I'll always love you, X." said Four, smiling at him.

~

   It was just another day at the equation playground. X was playing with his jump rope, as four sat nearby under a tree. Four looked over at X. "God, he's so cute..." said Four, blushing and resting his hand in his palm. "I hope he doesn't notice me staring, that would be hella embarrassing" However, X soon noticed Four, and stopped playing to walk over to him. "Hello Four!" said X with a cheerful tone. "O-Oh hi, X!" said Four, his face flushed. "You okay? Your face looks a bit red.." asked X, concern on his face. Hopefully Four wasn't sick or anything. "Yeah, I'm fine...." replied Four, trying his best to cover up his flushed cheeks in embarrassment. "Hey, why don't we go hang out with Seven and Six? We haven't spent time with them in a few days!" exclaimed X. Four nodded his head in agreement, and they both went off to find them.

   Soon enough, Four and X came across Six and Seven. The two of them were chatting under a nearby tree. "Bro!!" said Seven, running over to X. He proceeded to pick him up and hug him whilst spinning around. "Woah!! Careful Seven, you're gonna make me sick!" said X while giggling. X hugged him back tightly. Four and Six both watched on at the brothers happily reunited. Six suddenly turned to Four, and hugged him. "Gosh, I've missed you so much, Four! When was the last time we've talked?" said Six with excitement. Her flushed cheeks gave Four a signal that she had something else going on in her mind. "Oh geez..." thought Four. 

   Later, the four of them decided to go to Seven's house to play video games. They all sat down on the comfy gray couch, while Seven got up to find a game for them to play. He opened up the cabinets under his television and showed off his tremendous video game collection, as X praised him. "Isn't my bro the best?" said X, clapping with excitement. Four started to blush again, he couldn't stop staring at X. He was just so adorable, and Four refused to take his eyes off of him. Six noticed how Four was staring at X. It was incredibly obvious what was going on. "What the HELL?" thought Six, angrily. "He... He has a crush on X? No way, it can't be..."  Six was becoming furious at the thought of them being in a relationship, but she was trying her best to hide her anger. "I have to do something, or maybe just hope it won't work out..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yeah, I know that was a bit short. I'm (obviously) horrible at writing long chapters without them getting overly repetitive.

But trust me on this, I have a LOT planned for this story!

~Galactic