~Chapter 7~

Four woke up the next morning in his bed. "Nngh.. What happened last night...?" he thought to himself. He looked over and saw X laying cuddled up beside him, and smiling. He was still asleep though. He remembered that yesterday... He finally told X how he felt. Well, X did the same as well. But the best part was that.. They kissed. Four blushed at the thought. He remembered inviting X to sleep with him that night as well, and that just made everything better. Four was overwhelmed with happiness. The one person he has always loved... Finally loves him back. Four turned over to face X. "Oh god, he's so damn adorable..." thought Four, as he put his hand against X's cheek. "Wake up, my love..." whispered Four gently. X made a small whimper before slowly opening his eyes. Four smiled at him as he caressed his cheek. They both sat up, and to Four's surprise, X kissed him passionately. Soon after, they pulled away from each other. "I love you so much, X.." said Four. "I love you too, Four. You're the best..." said X happily, with a hint of exhaustion. X scooted closed to Four and hugged him tightly.

   "Well, we're officially together now." thought Four as he sat on the living room couch. "But what will everyone else think? Should I just keep it a secret?" Seven was very protective of X, and who knows what his reaction would be. However, he was very trusting in Four, I mean, Four and X live in the same house! And oh god, what would be Six's reaction? Four obviously knew that she had a huge crush on him, she wasn't very good at hiding it. "Maybe i'll just tell Seven. I don't think anyone else has to know."

   A while later, Four and X decided to go to the equation playground together to get some fresh air. Four held X's hand gently as they walked together. But at the same time, Four was looking around to make sure no one could see them. 

   One and Three were yet again looking at Four and X, but this time from the side of their house. They were hoping they wouldn't get noticed. "Well look who's in a relationship now.." said One, grinning. "I told you they would figure it out." Three glanced over at One. "Yeah, yeah, that's good and all that, but do you realize Six is gonna go nuts when she figures it out? This means we gotta work harder to get her away from them as fast as possible. I have a feeling she is capable of more than we think." said Three. One nodded. 

   Four and X were sitting on the same bench from yesterday. They were holding hands and talking. They were just fine until X's smile suddenly faded. Four noticed that he was looking behind him, so he turned around. It was Six. She was standing in the distance, just staring at them. Four quickly let go of X's hand, hoping she didn't notice, but she knew all too well what was going on. She then suddenly ran away. Four turned back to X with a nervous look on his face. "Oh... oh god, X..." X looked confused. Four decided it was best to tell him what was going on. "Look, you know how I love you right? And how you love me too? And how we are in a relationship now.." X nodded. He was starting to get nervous as well. "Well.. Six.. Shes jealous. She loves me. But she wont give up. She might hurt you, X. I really, really don't want that, I-" Four was cut off. "Four, its okay. You told me to stay away from her, and I promise I will." said X. Four nodded. "I'll protect you, X. I'll be here for you no matter what." They quickly hugged and then returned to the house. They locked the door, hoping that Six wouldn't be paying them a visit today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ackk I kinda feel like I'm repeating myself, If you guys see any flaws in the story so far, please tell me in the comments!! I want to improve as much as possible.

Otherwise, hope you enjoyed! See ya!

~Galactic