The reality

Hi

Okay I never thought that you will like the twist 🤣 to be honest the end was planned differently but I couldn't forget their love so changed it again... 😒

Recap: all a game of SuKor and friends to get to the truth.

Adi looked at them, "guys I think we did right to come the next morning just look at Chakor and her clothes."

Chakor looked at herself, she was Suraj shirt, she hits Adi and rushed up to wear some proper clothes, Suraj scratches his back head having a smirk on his face.

They all sat on the couch, three years back they come together and made the plan.

Suraj was looking at them, "we are lucky to have friends like you, there was never a moment you didn't supported us, thank you."

The trio fumes, "did you hear what he said?!" They trio looked at the stairway, Chakor was coming down.

"Haan he said Thank you, maybe we should remind him that there is no such words as Thank you and Sorry in friendship."

"Correct!" They glares at him, Chakor come and sat next to him hugging him from the side, "finally we could meet now no one should think we are still in love, the reality should stay like it is, a big blur to them."

Suraj pulls her close, "yes." Both were cuddling after a long time of three years they had met again and then too pretending to hate each other was breaking their own heart with their own hands millions of times.

"Guys now you have each other back, we will stay here away from the real world so you can continue with your act, but for now we are damn hungry." Ajay said and Vivaan nodded.

Adi stood up and checked the storage as well as the kitchen, he had arranged everything for their stay.

Chakor looked at him, "what happen Suraj?"

Suraj shook his head, "nothing." He lied and they caught him.

"What is wrong Suraj?!" They asked in union.

Suraj looked at them, "we are playing a big game a dangerous one, we don't know about the end result, but if something happens we can die. I don't... I can't lose any of you!"

Adi come, he placed his hand on his shoulder, "Suraj three years of planning won't be wasted have faith on us, all is going according to our plan. We are collecting evidences against almost every underworld don of Mumbai, we will get through it and we will find out about Chakor's mother."

Ajay stood up, he come there too in front of them, "Adi is right, we never informed anyone of our families they think we are death. About the goons forget them, we are not scared of them."

Vivaan stretches his arms, "yes, they have messed with the wrong person's. We will fight back, but first we have to eat I need some energy to think of a new plan."

They laughed and started to prepare the food, Chakor never learnt to cook, but Suraj did. He cooked and the rest were eating while he was feeding her.

"You know I kinda like this job of an underworld don," she said with a filled mouth.

Suraj smirks naughtily, "we can play in our bedroom police and thief." He whispers into her ear and made her blush.

They made the next step, "Suraj there will be a big deal in the next few weeks we are arranging it, I will let you know and you can come and arrest us." Chakor said with confidence, but Suraj shook his head, "no Chakor that would mean to arrest you too."

Chakor smiles, "Suraj I have done crimes too, they will arrest me for that, but if you won't then there won't be another chance to get them all at once. This is the biggest opportunity we could get."

It was a true fact, but he didn't liked it, "but we have to find out more about your mother. I think she is death, but I don't know how she died." He hold her hand and she nodded.

"Yes, she is death. Ranjhana told me that she was killed by your father. He had put the gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger."

Suraj widen his eyes in shock, "but Chakor that is not true. My father would never kill someone like this, the brutality you described it's not my father and he would never shot on an innocent woman. Please Chakor trust me." She tighten the grip on his hand.

"Suraj I know he hasn't done it, but someone did it and I think it was Ranjhana to get my father. As far as I could get to know, papa never stopped loving my mother. He still loves her, but for m happiness he kept Ranjhana as my mother. They never married she is still his mistress." Chakor was fuming in anger.

"She killed an innocent woman to gain a cheating man. I will not leave her for that."

Suraj pulls her close, he shook his head, "no Chakor. You won't do anything, give me the chance to make it. I will break her!"

Chakor smiles, she knows he won't let her to commit another crime, she might have killed a few people, but those people were all goons, murderer or rapist. She didn't liked to work with them, but she needed to collect as much as possible, "fine, as I killed Ajay in front of you. You can get an arrest warrant. Get it and enter the mansion. We will be gone, but she is there in the cellar caged and hurt."

Suraj did as said, they got an arrest warrant for Chakor and a search warrant for her house, like she described they found Ranjhana chained on the wall....

____

Can he break her
KN?!

The final decision

Please comment and vote