The Tashan

Hi

Recap: SuKor met again this time at the building plot. Chakor got a new partner in crime.

Suraj and Chakor were walking away from each other but Suraj took out his gun. "Chakor!". He shouts point the gun on her.

"Chakor you should never turn your back to your enemy! You will get hurt only!"

Chakor was walking further without stopping or looking at him. She raised her left hand and snaps with the fingers. Three aimed men's showed up and pointed their guns on Suraj.

Suraj smirks. "Nice, hiding behind your third class goons?".

Chakor took out the key of her car and pressed on the button to unlock her car. "Suraj you are only alive because I want you to see the city burning down! I won't stop as long as I won't make you fall on your knees begging me to spare your life!". She sat in her car and drove away.

Suraj looked at the goon's he put his gun back on his holder and turned to leave he stumbles and took out two guns and shot the goons death. Three goon's lesser on this world. Chakor you are smarter than I thought. I have to make a plan to keep an eye on you!.

Chakor took out her mobile to call her goon's but no one answered to her call. She looked at the mobile in Attitude. Uhm so it means he killed them. Don't worry you killed tree of my men's but I will hire 6 new men's and they will be happily working for me. And one of them will be your dearest friend Vivaan. As I know he needs money.

Suraj called the police commissioner to explain him that he shot 3 aimed men's.

"Sir, I had to or else they would have shot me!".

The commissioner had given Suraj the free hand. "Suraj you know Do what is necessary to get rid off that Chakor and her goon's!". They talked shortly and Suraj asked for a private meeting where no one would be present besides them.

Chakor reaches home. "Ranjhana! Where is my drink?". She took off her sunglasses and throws it on the touch. After knowing the truth of Ranjhana, Chakor made some researches about her real mother Teju. I don't know who had killed you, but as soon as I found it out I will kill that person. I have feeling that it might be Ranjhana but I haven't found a prove yet. Don't worry Maa I will take the Revenge for your death.

Suraj was at home. "Maa I'm hungry but I have to leave soon!". He shouts but no reply. Just then he remembers that he has sent them far away unknown where but away from the danger.

Suraj went to the kitchen and starts to prepare a sandwich for himself. He made it fast and eat it faster than he thought. I'm still hungry but the commissioner is waiting.

Chakor was sitting on the throne she lifts her legs and was waiting for her drink. "Ranjhana how long will you take? Get me my drink!". She was shouting and her face colour changed in reddish.

"Chakor here your drink!". Ranjhana come her hand was shaking as she was hell scared of Chakor.

Chakor took the drink and starts to drink it. She taps with her feet's together thinking what punishment to give Ranjhana for being that late. She smirks. "Ranjhana this stool under my feet's isn't comfortable anymore. Push it away an bend down. I want you to be my new stool for my feet's. Ranjhana nods. She bend down on her four and pushes the stool away. She was now at the stool position and Chakor has placed her feet's on Ranjhana's back. "Nice I like this!". Ranjhana didn't said a word.

Suraj reached to the commissioners place. "Sir!". He saluted and enters the house. The commissioner gave him a strong hand shake. "Suraj come in this is my house you don't need to be that formal here!". Suraj follows the commissioner inside the house.

Suraj was sitting on the garden chair with the commissioner. "Suraj what was so important that you had to meet me today?".

Suraj was looking here and there. Just to be sure no one would listen to them.

The commissioner saw that. "Suraj don't worry. I'm alone here!".

"What alone? I'm here too!".

Suraj looked at the voice direction.

Suraj saw her but then he looked at the commissioner

Suraj saw her but then he looked at the commissioner. "I hope your wife is a miss whatever because if she is your daughter then I must suspect your wife to be unfaithful to you!".

The commissioner laughs. "No she isn't my daughter I have never married she is the daughter of my sister. She come here to attend the college and now she is living here with me. But don't worry she won't disturb us. Naina please go. We have to talk about some specific police stuff. Not for civilians!".

Naina nods and looked again at Suraj but he didn't gave her a damn look.

She pouts. "Okay Maamu I'm going but don't let him leave without having dinner!".

The commissioner nods. "Don't worry!". Suraj waited till she left. "Sir, I think! No, I'm Sure that there is someone in the headquarters who works for Chakor. She is always one head ahead of us. I met her today and this builder or hotel chain owner Mehta he is also a criminal and will work with her. The interior traitor will inform her as soon as we will do a raid. I'm sure!".

The commissioner thought. "Haan Suraj you could be right!".

KN comes and saw the state of Ranjhana. Chakor was smirking. "Tell me how you killed my mother and why? Just because my father slept with you but didn't marry you? You slut! I want an answer! Tell me!". She took the whip and starts to hit Ranjhana. "Tell me!".

KN was feeling proud and pity at the same time. But he didn't care about Ranjhana all he cared about was Chakor. If she thinks that Ranjhana had to do something with the death of Teju then there must be something true in it.

"My dark princess let her live more she is a good servant".

Chakor stopped with the whip. "Haan Papa you are right. But she won't get food tonight!". She throw the whip away and walks to her room.

Suraj stood up. "Suraj you heard her you have to stay for the dinner!".

Suraj looked at the commissioner. "No Sir, I forget what she said. But I won't stay here for dinner!". He left and Naina looked at him.

So much hate...

____

Please comment and vote