Epilogue

Hi

There he was an inspector with honour and pride, he was looking around and giving advices to everyone.

(Imagine a kid in this Uniform)

"Good Morning!" He shouts and they all looked at him.

He was waiting for a proper reply, "I said Gooooood Morning!" He shouts again and all looked at him.

"We heard it, we aren't deaf." A man said a little bit pissed.

"Papa you should be proud on me. I will be a policeman like you, Arav Suraj Arjun Khanna."

Arjun looked at his grandson and then to his his son, "I don't know should I be honoured or feel pity on my grandson, whom you gave all these names as a burden on his small shoulders."

Suraj looks at him, "Dad I have never asked him to be a cop. He has decided it not me. He is like his mother working against me."

Arjun shook his head, "there is nothing, what can change you."

Arav come near, "you know Daada, he is scared because mom is doing a dangerous job. She is undercover and getting the goons down. The task force recruited her."

Suraj didn't said anything. I'm not scared of her I'm scared for the goons she is beating the hell out of them. But my punishment on her is on ice. Like really I just got him to satisfy me she allow me to give him a bunch of names. That too not very useful ones.

Bhagya come, "you all are mistaken, he is in love and he wants to make one more of you, right my son."

Suraj turns, "you know me the best mom. I love you!" He side hugs her from his seat and Arav pouts, "no Papa, you love me!"

"No! He loves me only!" They turned and saw her at the entrance.

Arav smiles, "mummy!" He rushes, but was stopped by Suraj.

He put him back on his seat and didn't let him move. Chakor pouts she come to them and hugs him from back.

"Suraj I'm back now, come you can just ask for anything."

Suraj didn't answered her.

Chakor looked at their son, "Arav why are you wearing an uniform, you are not going to be a policeman. You will be an engineer or a doctor like your papa wanted to be."

Suraj pushes her, "ey keep that bullshit, my son can be whatever he wants to be." He caresses his son's cheek.

Arav smiles, "Papa." He smirks mischievously, Suraj lowers his head, "Chakor don't fool me. You remember your punishment?"

Chakor nodded, "yes, I do." She kisses his cheek, "you know I have time. I'm on holiday."

Suraj lifts her, "like me I want another one this time it has to be a girl. I can't bear another one like him."

Chakor was blushing like hell, they were looking at them, "Suraj put me down." She said under her breath and he shook his head, "first my second baby then."

As he said it... 9 months later

SuKor were having another child, this time no work only family, he gave her an ultimatum.

"Chakor your life can be in danger all the time, I know you are enjoying, but your love won't wait for you. I will runaway with them and you won't be able to find us. You will stay you got it!"

Chakor knows very well he would do that and she knows he is scared for her life.

She stayed and he finally married her, it was their deal, he will marry her only when she will quit, what she did for her love ones, there is nothing more adventures than your own family.

___
The end