New life's

Hi

Surajlover seems like we both know what we want... despite of forgetting it the idea was the same 🤣🤣🤣😍

Suraj has completed his training.

I'm coming Maa Papa I won't let ur hard work to waste

I'm coming Maa Papa I won't let ur hard work to waste. It is now my duty to fulfil ur dream of arresting KN n his don Daughter Chakor 😤.

Chakor u have used me bcz of ur fake love my father had to suffer. I was broken in a fraction of seconds u put my world upside down. I hate U! Chakor KN Rajvanshi I Hate U!.

Suraj was returning home on his way from the academy in which he trained for 3 years he had a become one of the best Police Inspector he had topped everyone. Despite of the fact that he once hated it! He never wanted to become an officer as he hated his father's job. It always meant work comes first. It's really like this... Even he understands know that if he won't come on time it could mean that one of his people could die... their family will suffer. That is more worse than anything else!

Suraj Khanna a great student a loving boy. Has become a broken man! He is broken as he lost the hope in love! The woman he had used to love once has betrayed him, now she is Mumbai's most dangerous underworld Don!

But doesn't care anymore. He knows his mission. Arrest or kill Chakor KN Rajvanshi!

Chakor the new raising don

I had so many dreams non of them were ever connected with the underground/underworld

I had so many dreams non of them were ever connected with the underground/underworld. I never had known that Papa is a don, still Suraj u accused me! U abused me n my love! U have changed me love into Hate! I hate U Suraj Khanna, I hate U!.

Chakor Khanna she is Mumbai's most dangerously Don. She has taken over her father's empire who is also scared like the other's of his own daughter.

The once cute n bubbly girl had become a woman filled with hate. Her hate is her power to be that ruthless. She first started to know abt the work. Like who is responsible for what?!. After knowing that she decided whom to eliminate to take over the world.