Confusion

Hi

Recap; SuKor first met. Chakor is the daughter of KN a don n Suraj is the son of Arjun an ACP.

Chakor was getting ready it was her second day at college... she was excited to meet her new friend Suraj... curious right she just met him by mistake n now she desperately wants to see him.

Suraj was very happy his papa was back {this Arjun is his father 😁 no twists}. Suraj; Papa the important work u had... does it still continue?.

Arjun looked at him. Haan Suraj it does I have to find someone before he creates more trouble!

Suraj; means even staying here u won't be here...

He stood up n went upstairs.

Arjun looked at Bhagya. I didn't say I won't be here...!

Bhagya; but he is right! Ur work always comes first! He never has a chance to spend some time with u alone.

Arjun; Bhagya u know na... it is not easy for me either but I need to catch him before something big happens.

KN was eating at the dining table when his little princess comes. She back hugs him {weird I know}.

KN; oh my princess r u leaving so early have some food with ur old daddy?!

Chakor pouts... Papa u don't need to ask me U just need to order me!

KN; areh wah yeh hui na baat {that's my girl}. Come today ur papa is going to feed U!

Chakor; aaaahhhh 🤤😲. Yes KN loves his girl she is his world n the reason for his shift from Delhi to Mumbai.

Ranjhana comes n was watching this all - uff Y do I have to play her mother? She is his only child bcz he never moved on with me! I'm still just a mistress not his wife... bcz his wife is only Teju who got killed by his oppositions gangster! -.

Chakor looked. Maa... bye 👋.

Ranjhana gave her her biggest fake smile ever. Bye beta be careful...

Chakor; bye Papa.. a kiss on his cheek.

Suraj comes down he didn't looked at his parents n just left the house without saying bye...

Then the door opens again Suraj hugs his parents... Thank u thank u thank u... 100000000 thank u❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Bhagya totally confused. U welcome beta... she gave a questioning look to Arjun. Who shows his hand like wait I will explain as soon he leaves...

Suraj leaves the house again again bye love u!

Bhagya; what u did?
Arjun; I bribe my son!
Bhagya; u didn't bought him a car?!
Arjun; areh wah I didn't
Bhagya; oh gud!
Arjun; I bought him a motorcycle
Bhagya made big eyes. What!!!!

 What!!!!