The party

Hi

Recap: Tara broke Ranjhana

Suraj was looking around, the party was going on with a full house.

The whole police was surprised, the commissioner come and looked at him, "we never found a internal traitor, how could you manage this all alone? Aren't you afraid someone might warn them?"

Suraj shook his head, "Sir, when the right time will come, which will come soon. I will give you all the informations about my operation work, informant and more. Please trust me, this is the biggest party of the underworld and we have access to it." He was looking at his back, "Tara! You will lead them." He points on a group of well trained task force.

"Sure, follow me, we will enter the building from the backdoors, no one should escape."

They all nodded and saluted to her, showing their respect toward her.

Chakor was inside the hall, it was big building, every entrance was highly secured, but all of them were replaced by the police, as Chakor and Suraj were working together in this case.

The commissioner was looking at his strategy, "great Inspector Khanna, I think you want to fly high. How could you even exchange the guards? I remember the day your friend got killed. You said you will do it by your own and you did it. Well done boy!"

Suraj smiles bashfully, he looked at him, "Sir, please don't say this, thank you. I can't tell you about each and every trick I have. As soon as this mission get successful I will tell you, it's a promise."

The commissioner nodded and gave them the green signal to go ahead.

Chakor was ready, she was the host of the party and had invited all underground people's, who are in human traffic, drugs, weapon dealing and more. She called them for a new unity to be a bigger force against the other's.

*bla bla bla*

Chakor was reading something out of index cards. So it's time.

She was holding her mobile phone in her hand under the speaker's podium, she wrote a message to Suraj.

•Okay you can come all the attention is on me!•

Ping ping 📥

All looked at Suraj, "okay now you all will follow one big rule, whatever happens Chakor Rajvanshi is mine, no one besides me will arrest her. You will all concentrate on the other's she is my target."

"Yes Sir!" They saluted to him.

All wore their protective vest and took more bullet racks for their fight.

"Are you ready!" Suraj asked them.

"Yes!" Come as a reply from everyone.

"Good! Attack!" Suraj said the commando was in his hand and he informed the fake guards too.

They all entered the function, Chakor received a message •Be ready we are coming!•

Chakor read the message and entertained the guests further. Then they heard the door opening suddenly the view got blurred, they used tear gas, "what the hell!" They started to shout and complain.

Chakor bend down the podium was having enough place for her to hide. She had prepared the podium on Suraj request with enough protection she is save.

The police force entered the building and all the goons were helpless, they had no idea what was going on as the guards were too against them.

KN was looking here and there, "no! This can't be true, how is this possible?"

Suraj come in, they all wore a mask not to inhale the gas and eye protection, they could see each and everyone, the gun in their hands they were knocking out everyone, who come across their way.

Chakor was eating chocolate. Suraj sometimes yours ideas are very good. He had told her to get something for her stomach as he doesn't know how long it will take.

The party was over before it really could start, the police force and special task force arrested every single goon, dealer, murderer or just a simple employee.

Suraj looked around. Oh please let her be there and save. He went up to the stage and was going to near the podium, when a gun shoot was to hear.

Suraj turns, "who is there?"

Chakor frighten. Oh no, Suraj?!

Suraj was looking through the spyglass of his weapon.

KN come in front of him, "you bloody bastard, how could you do this? You have destroyed my empire!!!" He was pulling the trigger, Suraj was feeling the pain of each shot, but the vest was protecting him.

"Papa stop!" Chakor come out of her hideout, "stop it!" The whole police force which remained was looking at them.

"Chakor why are you still here, go!" He shouts and Chakor shook her head, "no! It's over please drop the gun!"

KN was looking at her, he was shocked and confused, "what are you saying my child, he is the evil. He rejected your love and accused you to be illoyal. You remember how he insulted you and me at your graduation day?"

Chakor nodded her head, "yes, I Papa I remember the most painful day of my life. I found out that my father is the most wanted man as he is / was the underworld don. My mother, Ranjhana, who is actually only your mistress and not my mother. All those years my life was built under lies. There was nothing true besides his love. You have no imagination what we have gone through!"

KN glares at her in anger, "What? Do you want to tell me you were working with him?!"

Chakor comes closer, but Suraj was covering her, "yes, I was working with him all the time."

"Oh Sasur ji, calm down. I can't kill you or my joru {wife} will get angry, but when I will tell her the truth about her mother. She might allow me."

Chakor was looking at Suraj, "you know?!"

Suraj nods, "yes, I know everything. He never wanted to leave the underworld and your mother, was a hero. She tried to contact my father and she did. But your father found out. Before they could even meet or talk to each other. He killed her with his own hands."

Chakor took out a gun and aimed it on KN.

Suraj was shocked, "Chakor!"

"I might be your daughter, but I have the blood of my mother in my veins."

She shoot at him, her aim was perfect, the gun fall down from KN hand and Suraj covers her again. "No one will shoot!" He hold his hands up, they all had put their muzzle down.

Suraj sighs of relief and they could arrest them. Suraj placed the handcuffs on the wrist of Chakor and KN.

____
End with teju story and epilogue