Chakor vs. Suraj {the chase beginns}

Hi

Recap: Suraj got on Duty. Chakor proved her position.

Suraj was sitting at his cabin. He was readying the files of Chakors committed crimes. Murder, kidnap, drug dealing, weapons n human trafficking.

Chakor u have gone far, now no one can save u from my bullet. If I'm not wrong then we have the permission to encounter u. But u r not whom I want! I know there must be someone else too KN he is the destroyer. Whom I will finish! Then I will kill u too.

Chakor was wearing her sunglasses she sat in the car n told the driver to drive her to the next coffee shop. Chakor was resting her head on the backseat.

Suraj what u think u come n will be able to stop me. No! I will be the one who will finish u! U have just started ur career but Mister since u left I'm in this business u can beat me I'm here to beat U!.

They arrived her fav coffee shop n she stepped out of the car. "Hi!". A familiar voice... she didn't turned as she know who he is. "Suraj what r u doing here?". Suraj was holding a cup of coffee in his hand. He blows the air off. "I think same as u! Relaxing n enjoying my coffee!".

Yes it's coffee shop both used to go... Suraj took his cup n spit it out he throws the cup into the dustbin. "U know this coffee doesn't has the taste anymore... it taste like betrayal!". He told her while leaving the shop. She turns to him in anger. She was fuming n he left the shop.

"Ma'am ur coffee!". The barista called her but her anger was on high rate. "Keep ur coffee!". She left the shop in anger looked for him. He snaps with his finger to get her attention.
He was sitting in his jeep smirking at her. He shows her the roses.

He throw them on the road n drove over them n left from there

He throw them on the road n drove over them n left from there. Chakor was fuming at him her she was abt to take out her gun but was stopped. "Chakor don't make this mistake!". KN warns her n hold her back, he drags her back into the car. "U saw that he derided me... in public me! CHAKOR Rajvanshi the underworld don!". She hits on the back of the passengers seat. "I will kill him at any cost! There is no way back he is on the list! But I will kill his family first in front of his eyes. Then I will kill him! No last rites for their corpse they will rot on the streets!". She was breathing heavily in anger.

Suraj was at home his mom made the food for him. "Suraj how was ur day?". Suraj starts with the food he didn't wanted to talk abt the job it's not his nature. He wants to keep personal life apart from his work life. "U n Dad r leaving tonight. I don't care where but u will leave! At any cost! Don't tell me where!". He left finishing his plate n his demand.

Bhagya n Arjun were shocked. "Has he got a warning?". Arjun shook his head. "Maybe precautionary measures. He is scared what if something happens to us! He is right we should leave!". Bhagya was shocked. "I'm not leaving my son here alone. If u want to go then go!". Arjun looked at her in anger. "Shut up! Just think we r a risk if we stay here! We r an easy target! Do want to see successful or broken Suraj?". Bhagya falls back on her seat. "So we r leaving?". Arjun nods.

In the night it happens Arjun n Bhagya we're gone Suraj doesn't wanted it but this is the only way to stay strong without a weakness.

The next morning

Chakor was at the building plot. "Mr. Mehta I'm happy u agreed to meet me, as u know who I am n what I do! U should know that if u work for me u will be...". Chakor wasn't shocked to see him here in fact this was gud.

"Save! Yes I can grant u safety Mr. Mehta. There is no need to fall into that woman's feet's. I will keep her goons away from u! U don't worry!". Suraj smirks at her.

"Chakor ji What will u do? I mean what benefits I'll have joining my hands with u?". Mr. Mehta wasn't a normal businessman.

Suraj understood. He claps... "Wah two criminals n one cop! I could arrest u this moment!". He said but know that there was no chance they won't even enter the police station.

Mr. Mehta shook his head. "Chakor ji I'm in but keep these kind of people out of my business field!". Chakor shook his hand. "U don't worry that is my job. To keep the dirt away!". She glares at Suraj n Mr. Mehta left with a smile.

Suraj come close to her. "R u shocked to see me?". She turns her face with a smirk. "Oh really u think I will be shocked or surprised to see u! I am aware of each n every move U do! I knew u would come. U just made my job easier!". She left from there her heels were echoing at the lonely place.

Thank u Chakor for confirming my suspecting that means there is an interior traitor who informs u. Abt our steps....

____

Please comment and vote