The Queen, the King, the fool and the traitor

Hi

user20724662 😘

Recap: Tashan of SuKor. Naina entry...

Suraj was going back home when he heard the sound of heels. "Wait!" She was calling him but he wasn't interested. "Listen Ma'am I have to go! Please don't come into my Way!". He pushes her away and went to the jeep.

Naina didn't mind it. She even likes it as many men's are lusty but he seems to be someone who got betrayed by his love. Who has lost the hope in love. She was happy. Suraj I will heal you.

Chakor was hell angry on everyone. She took the whiskey bottle and entered her room. "He killed them I will use his buddy Vivaan. He needs money I will pay him the amount then he will do what I say. He will my way to the throne. I will be the one the world will fear me!". Chakor was drinking from the bottle.

Chakor back falls on her bed. Suraj you have betrayed me. I will kill you with my own hands. You have made your parents leave the city. Well done, but I'm not mad. I know all your weaknesses... Vivaan and Ajay are also like your family. And I know, if someone needs money how low they can fall. She laughs to herself. This is my game im the queen!.

Suraj reaches home, he unlock the door just then he noticed the something. He took out his gun and hide behind the door. The gun in his right hand and he sneaks into his own house like a thief.

Looks like Chakor has sent another welcome commando for me. I will have my own fun by killing more of her useless people. They are all here to get their punishment. I'm the only king, it's my game I will win.

Suraj lead with the gun in his hand into the house. He checked on each corner and every room. "What no one there?". He was about to put the gun back in the gun holder, when a sound appears from his back. Suraj took his gun and turns with it. "Hands up or I will shoot you!".

Chakor was trying to find some sleep, but the thing with his real mother wasn't letting her rest. It always come into her mind. Why would someone kill her? She hasn't done anything wrong. Okay she was the wife of the Don KN, but Ranjhana is his mistress and alive all those years no one tried to kill her. What is wrong?. Something in this story isn't making sense.

"Ajay? You here?". Suraj puts his gun down. "Don't tell me you are working for Chakor?". Ajay shook his head. "But I'm here because of it!". Suraj releases a breath. "What? What you mean?". He got tensed and Ajay cooled him. "Suraj you know, Papa has a big hotel chain. And Chakor is trying to wash her dirty money through it. Till now I could prevent it, but now... she has become more dangerous. She even treated me and my family. I wanted to ask for police security if possible?".

Suraj nods. "I understand she couldn't get my parents so she is trying to take revenge on me through my friends! Where is Vivaan?". Suraj asked, but Ajay shook his head. "I don't know after you left all goes upside down. He lost his parents in a car accident and when I offered him a job he denies it. Saying he doesn't want to work on pithiness!". Suraj couldn't believe it.

Suraj nods. "He and his pride will get killed some day. I will talk to him!". Ajay shook his head. "Suraj I saw him. And he doesn't look like he wants to talk to any of us! He is...!". Ajay looked down and was trying to find the right words. "He is what?". Suraj wanted the answer.

"He isn't anymore our Vivaan, he has changed! He is trying to work for Chakor. There is no way to get through to him as he is addicted to drugs, which he sells!". Ajay said in anger.

"What?". Suraj was shocked hearing it. "Means Vivaan has become a drug dealer for Chakor?". Ajay nods. "Haan and he wants to be more! He wants to become one of her killers or abductor!".

The door bell rung.

"Damn it, does anyone works here or not?". Chakor shouts as no one opens the door. Chakor took out her gun and opens the door.

"Vivaan! You here?". She was surprised to see him. But her gun was still on his face. "Why?". She was drunken but Vivaan doesn't mind it. "Chakor I come to tell you, that your plan worked. Ajay has gone to Suraj to asked for Police protection. Your plan is working!".

Chakor laughs. "Hahaha come in! Vivaan come in! Ajay did it he called for police protection! Hahaha!". Chakor was happy all was going according to her plan.

Suraj was shocked. "What he wants to become her killer? I mean he wants to work as her contract killer, but why?". He was really confused.

Ajay laughs sarcastically. "He just doesn't want to bend down in front of his friends, but he wants to help his best friend!". Suraj got confused. "What?". Ajay gave him a letter and left.

___

Who is the real player?