U gone man!

Hi here too the target was not reached... 😒

Recap; Party invitation.

Suraj was in his room getting ready for the party but he was so not in the mood! He then got a call from his friends.

Suraj was hell angry on them. But what to do his mom has ordered him to attend the party.

He picks up the call n talked to Ajay.

Suraj; I hate U
Ajay; man we know u can't hate us btw we love u!
Suraj shook his head. U r impossible! Please tell me u have a solution guys I hate parties!.
Vivaan; solution enjoy the party. We r coming to pick u up. U r not going to come with ur bike.
Suraj; uff I know y u r saying this all! So I won't drive away n will be depended on u guys.
Vijay; smart boy!
Ding dong!!!!
Suraj; uff u r here!
Bhagya; Suraj!!! Ajay n Vivaan r here!

Suraj cut the call n comes down

Ajay; Arrey Bhai u hate parties but ur fashion style is A one!Vivaan nods in agreement!

Vivaan nods in agreement!

The trio left in the car of Ajay.

Chakor was getting ready

(She really looks awesome in this

(She really looks awesome in this... sorry for reusing it)

KN knocks on her door. Chakor; yes! KN come in. Oh my doll u look so pretty. Chakor turns with a big smile. Papa!!! Thank u so much for this dress!! She hugs him tight. Papa u r not going to be on the party right?!

KN pouts. No what will I do there an old man between youngsters. Chakor; great I'm happy u understood it by ur own.

KN looks her weirdly. Haan! Chakor laughs loud. Papa just joking of course U can be a part of the party if u want too!

KN smiles. Oh ho my doll has become so big! That she is making fun of her father Haan!

Chakor smiles. A little bit! Papa woh y there r so many guards today! Is there anything I should know?!.

KN; no beta just for safety reasons. We r new here! We need to be prepared for anything! Chakor nods. Okay papa! Love u papa! She hugs him one more time n then she went downstairs to receive the first visitors.

Which obviously Adi her bestie!.

Adi; Oh wow Chakor u look awesome. I never thought u would look like a girl. Chakor; Adi!!! She hits him but he runs away. She chases him.

More n more guest were coming to the party but Chakor was busy chasing Adi. Adi was faster than her. He vanished n she bumped into ...

Chakor was scared she clutches on the ones coat...

The one was holding her by her waist n back...

Chakor slowly opens her eyes when she understood she is save...

The one was lost in her...

Chakor smiles looking at him. Suraj u come! Suraj didn't hear her he was still lost in her!

Chakor; Suraj! U there...?!

Vijaydi were harrumphing...?!

Loud enough for Suraj to realise to comeback to his sense.

Suraj; sorry u okay did u got hurt?!.

Chakor shook her head. No thanks to U!
Come please! She took them by their hands.

Suraj was completely gone by her beauty her touch gave him a shiver. She was holding his hand...

Adi; Chakor u know he never attends a party this is the first time he is on a party

Chakor; wah. She was very happy. That means I'm very special friend 😉.

Vijay; u r indeed! Just look at him!

They turned to him! But Suraj was just looking at her... woh I'm coming U enjoy!

She leaves n he was watching at her.

Vijaydi; u gone man!

Suraj nods...

Chakor tugs her hair back behind her ear she shies...

______
Guys I'm sorry for short updates but trust me I will try my best to give u another update of Sukor story! So u can enjoy another story!

Life in danger is next! Revealing something abt Chakors past!

Please comment and vote