Love?!

Hi

Recap; Ur gone man!

Suraj!!! The boys calls him. U r gone man! Suraj; y the hell is she that beautiful! Adi!!! Man U r her bestie tell me is she in relationship?! Does she has someone in mind?. U have to find it out!

Adi smiles. Relax bro she is single n ready to mingle.

Ajay; Arrey wah! U r well aware of her likes n dislikes n current status.

Vivaan; Arrey best friend he needs no he has to know it right?!.

Suraj; she is single?! Adi nods. Suraj gulps. Does she likes me?!. Could u find it out?!.

Adi; just that. Wait here...! Suraj; Arrey not like this wait yaar please don't....

But Adi didn't listen to him. He went to Chakor who was receiving the other guest. Please come in. Thank U for coming. Hi how r u?!

Adi pulls her away from there. Chakor; Adi what is wrong with U?!.

Adi; sshh just listen n then think n after thinking of it tell me ur answer! Okay?!.

Chakor looks at him. Okay! Go ask me!
Adi; u r single right!!.

Chakor hits him. Haan I am stupid!

Adi; ouch! Ok tell me u want a boyfriend?!

Chakor; y r u asking like this did.., she bites on her tongue looking at the one she likes... Adi follows her gaze n smiles..

Adi whistles. The trio turns n Adi shows a 👍. Chakor turns to Adi.

Adi!!! What is going on?!.

Adi runs away... Chakor was totally confused who of the three likes her... she knows whom she likes but she doesn't know if he is the one who likes her.

Adi was back. He comes to Suraj. Haan interest is there go! The three pushes him.

Chakor smiles seeing the one who is interested in her. She is adjusting her dress one last time.

Vijaydi; will they do it?!.

Suraj was nervous he has never talked to a girl in the way he is going to do it now. It's all new for him.

Chakor was shy when he comes closer. He scratches his back head.

Suraj; Hi!

Chakor; hi!

Awkward silence...

Adi; they won't do it.

Vivaan; 5 min n they just said Hi! They talked more the day they met!

Ajay; at least our guess was right Bhabhi!

Adi; what?!

Vivaan explains him abt their first meet with Chakor n Suraj.

Adi; hmm but what now?!.

Ajay; am we should help how abt a song?!

Vivaan; what?! Song?!

Adi; oh got it! A song to make them dance together?!.

Ajay shook his head. No Suraj loves to sing. So let him sing I mean let him express his feelings trough a song.

Adi n Vivaan thought. Which song?!

Ajay; don't know but how abt to play a tune?! Vivaan looked at him. Like how?!.
Adi; wait come I know how. The three left to the backroom. Adi; Chakor loves music n is a passionated dancer she has many instruments...