21.Good to be back

Start from the beginning

Catherine: "Hmm?"

[Y/n]: "Why are there only three of you? Shouldn't there be a queen from neko and fox village?"

Catherine: "About that...They had one before until she died, but nobody wanted to take her place, so I had to do it even though Grace and Isabella had to be the next queens."

[Y/n]: "I see."

Maria: "Can we get back to the point now?"

[Y/n]: "Sure."

Maria: "We all had to put a lot of work into making this place what it is now but while we were doing that someone decided to spy on us, we captured her but she didn't talk."

Amelia: "The only thing she told us is that she wanted to see you."

Maria: "The other three that Joyce brought were silent and obedient except for one, she was really aggressive."

Just thinking of what happened there makes me sick.

Maria: "We heard what happened to you, Joyce told us but I hope Claire helped you a bit."

[Y/n]: "She did, thanks."

Amelia: "Try and get her on our side, ok?"

[Y/n]: "I don't think she would want to fight any of us anyway."

Catherine: "True, but you never know, now come with me."

You follow her out of the throne room and go to the right door. To the basement huh? You get downstairs and there you see a long hallway with a small cells on each side and guards protecting them.

Catherine: "This is where we will hold the ones who will cause trouble."

The only thing that is stopping you from escaping is...

[Y/n]: "Ummmm Catherine? What is this?"

I can see throught but they don't seem to see me.

Catherine: "A really strong metal that doesn't get affected by anything, you should already know the answer to what we did."

Obviously magic... you get closer to the metal and touch it, it's cold and it feels weird to touch something you can't see. You recognise the tiger and the wolf. What were their names again? Oh right! The tiger girls name was Rachel and the wolf girl, if I remember correctly it was Helen. I wonder where is the other one.

[Y/n]: "Hey Catherine you do know that if they somehow escaped they would get to you fast."

Catherine: "There is no way that they could escape this place."

[Y/n]: "No way?"

Catherine: "Yep"

I'll just have to trust her words then.

[Y/n]: "So...about the one that wanted to see me."

Catherine: "let's see if she will even cooperate."

You follow her deeper down the hallway, it wasn't very long till you got to the end.

Catherine: "Here are the two that we can't really control."

You hear someone running to you, you turn to see who it is.

Lily: "Hey Catherine! Can you come with me for a bit we need your help."

Catherine: "Uh sure."

Catherine turns to you.

Catherine: "If they are aggressive, don't try to talk just leave them there, you will always be able to come back and then talk with them."

[Y/n]: "Ok"

Catherine starts walking away with Lily but suddenly she stops.

Catherine: "Almost forgot to tell you that your friend woke up."

She starts walking again. What do you mean by...oh...right...I remember now, I should go see Florence when I'm done here. There is a cell in front of you and behind you. The cell that is in front reminds you of what you had to suffer because of her, but now you don't feel so much hate for her as you did before even though it still hurts.

([M/n]: "Don't let hate consume you.")

It makes you feel even better when you remember those words. (sigh)
They said that she was aggressive, guess she calmed down. Now the one that wanted to meet me. You turn around...

(Do you guys want a chapter where every girl that you have met has information about them? Would be nice to know...because...you will meet much more of them and you might start to forget who is who, so don't be afraid to tell me)