She's dangerous mannn

Start from the beginning

Manik- what's with this face of yours??

Nandini- study koe 4miles dur nae hai jo aapkoo itna time lggya aate aate.

I wanted to kiss her hard for such cute talks of her. But I have to control.

Nandini- ab kaha kho gae!!!

I cleared my throat amd walked to the bed. I sat beside her and asked

Manik- vese aaj mere room mein kese???

Nandini- aapka room???

Manik- genius yeh mera he room hai.

Nandini- to burst your bubbles genius, yeh mera bhe room hai. I mean hojaega, 50% hai baaki 50% bhe hojaega.

Agar ese he chlta raha na toh tumse kese gussa rahunga kitten.

Manik- chuck it. Ab yeh bolo krna kya hai???

Nandini- krna yeh hai ke you sit here and continue with what ever you we're doing and I'll sleep beside you. Mujhe jldi neend aajaege.

Let's tease her a little. My devil and angel smirked evilly.

Manik- bed pe bethke kaam nae krte don't you know???

Nandini- pta hai mujhe. Pr phir mein soungi kese??

Manik- jese daily routine mein sooti ho.

Nandini- daily routine mein toh Mr. Mean Freek ko hug krke sooti hu. Ab yaha pe asli vaala monster hai phir bhe hug krke nae soo skti thi.

"Agar kuch ulta sidha krti na toh kachha chabba jata mujhe" she muttered in an inaudible tone but it was audible enough for me to hear.

Manik- haa toh vo tumhare sirdardi hai, mein usmein kya kru...

I got up and was about to go when she held my wrist and pulled me back. I landed directly on the bed. She sat on my abdomen and coming  deadly close to my lips and spoke

Nandini- stop being stubborn Mr. Malhotra or I have my ways too. Ab chup chap se yaha bethjao smjhe???

I gulped and nodded. Surely she's dangerous mannn.... . I was left with no other option to do as she says or I'll be in a shit.

I sat on my side and she slid upder the cover. She came close to me and hugged my waist. I looked at her. "What??" She asked and I nodded my head in a no. I started with my work again and she did not budge me again.
POV Ends

Finally after two hours Manik closed his laptop and looked the sleeping beauty beside him. He smiled seeing her and kissed her forehead and slept caging her in his arms.
____________________________________
Next day everyone came to Malhotra Mansion. The boys we're busy with the decor and invitations. The girls we're incharge of the food and dresses offcourse. It was afternoon when Neyonika and Anurag came back.

Nandini- neyoma, papaaaaa..... I missed you so much.

She ran and hugged them both. Both of them engulfed her in their arms and Anurag spoke

Anurag- meine bhe apni guriya ko bohot miss kiya. (He kissed her forehead). Pr tere neyoma ne bilkul bhe nae kiya.

She pouted and looked at Neyonika with a sad face.

Nandini- meine aapko kitna saara miss kiya. Aapne nae kiya???

Neyonika- esa bhe hoskta hai. Yeh toh chidha rae hai tujhe. Mera bacha.... kesa hai tu???