Never have I ever (RxV + PxL)

"Alright, my dudes. We're playing never have I ever. It's New Year's Eve, and Thomas has nothing better things than tweeting to do, so I decided its time to put this alcohol to very good use." Roman exclaimed, plopping down on the floor and pulling Virgil back to the group, clearly noticing his escape attempts.

Virgil grumbled, eyeing all the sides (And Thomas).

"I do not spend all my time tweeting! Its New Year's Eve thank you very much, and many of my guy's, gals, and non-binary pals don't have anyone to spend it with either! So I was comforting them..." he gulped, pulling at the collar of his shirt, and cocooning himself in a fuzzy blanket.

"Thomas here has the right idea..." Virgil muttered grabbing a violet blanket and pulling it over his shoulders. Patton frowned "Poor Fanders, at least we have each other...but some of them really have hard times." Everyone looked down in sorrow for a moment, before hyping themselves up for the drinking game Roman had prepared

"Can we play the game now?" Roman whined

"What exactly, will we be playing? I hope it doesn't involve getting...Hold on I have a card for this," he said, fiddling with his flash cards "ah, I hope this doesn't involve us getting....shitfaced?" He inquired, earning groans and snickers from the others.

"Let's hope we do get shitfaced, I got a lot of stuff on my mind" Virgil grumbled rubbing his temples, and getting a slightly concerned look from Patton.

"Alright. I'll go first bitches" Roman smirked.

"Never have I ever--no I've done that....done that too...and that...and that..uhh, why doesn't Virgil go first?" he suggested nervously.

Virgil frowned. "Fine. Never have I ever...Kissed someone." he said, knowing that Roman had kissed this really hot village guy he'd created in the imagination. It was kind of sad, really.

Surprisingly, everyone took a shot. He widened his eyes at Patton and Logan....mainly Logan.

"Care to explain? Logan?" he smirked, leaning back.

"It was a-an accident. Carry on, because I will not reveal who he is."

Roman smirked, "So it's a he?"

"Yes Roman, Thomas is homosexual, in case you didn't notice" Logan snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Well, we can be different. I, for example, am Bisexual, Patton is full-on gay, and I'm not entirely sure about Virgil, but he can tell us when he was too."

"Are you kidding? I make gay jokes every day! I'm the Gayest one here!" he screeched, slightly offended. "Calm down Virgil, it was but a question." He soothed in his regal voice.

Logan looked appalled "How could I not know this...after all my research. Very well, I believe I am pansexual. I don't see the logic in denying any gender, I suppose it makes sense." He informed, refilling his glass.

At this point all of them looked at Thomas, curled in his blanket.

"Thomas, are you going to participate? If you are tired you can go to your room...we won't disturb you, sleep is very important-"

"Oh my god someone fucking shut the calculator up" Virgil groaned

"Ok so Thomas is out...due to him taking a nap." Roman sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Moving on, I want to go next!" Patton said, him and Logan sharing a relieved look.

Virgil looked skeptical, his mind spinning with theories immediately.

I bet they've fucked. He thought slyly.

"Never have I ever....owned a fish!" He gasped, suddenly wanting to own a fish.