Flirting (Virge X Princey)

Virgil was just quietly sitting there, listening to some Panic! At the disco, when all of a sudden
At the expense, of the death of a bachl-
"HELLO! my fair emo nightmare!"
Virgil yanked down his headphones with a sigh, what could he possibly want?
"I can't say I'm not flattered, but what do you fucking want?" Virgil quipped
"I would comment on your language, but I'm distracted by something else..."
Virgil raised an eyebrow, it better not be what I think it is...
"Do I dare ask....what might you be distracted by?" Virgil sighed
Roman smirked "you."
Virgil sighed, feeling his cheeks flush red, he quickly hid his face, swiping at Roman
"You...y-you jerk!" He tried to growl, but he stuttered, ruining the effect
"Awww, is the Emo Nightmare blushing? How cute..." Roman said seductively, lowering his head to whisper in his ear.
Oh no...
"Y-you.....UGH" Virgil slapped away his head, walking away to his room to think about what just happened.
...Roman POV...
Roman watched him leave, and he plopped down on the couch, letting his shoulders sag
Oh geez, that was difficult, but adorable. I had no idea Virgil looked so cute blushing and flustered. I'll need to try this out again sometime...
Roman then turned on a Disney movie, one of his personal favorites. He began to brainstorm more pickup lines, taking notes in his notebook.
...the next day...
Virgil was eating breakfast with Logan and Patton when Roman showed up dramatically.
"Virgil my dearest sunshine! With a comma after dearest! give me your car keys will you? Because your driving me crazy ..." Roman spoke...rather loudly.
Virgil slowly turned around, and watched as Patton squealed in the corner, and Logan looked up from his newspaper. "Uh....." was all he could manage
Regaining his composure, he hid in his hood to cover his slight blush "it's to early for this shit..." he muttered.
"*gasp* language!! BUT DID YOU SEE HOW CUTE THAT WAS!?!?" Patton gushed, shaking Logan's arm
"Yes, emotions." Logan scoffed, sipping his coffee and going back to his newspaper.
"I hate you guys"
"Aw, no you don't!"
"He is so blushing under all that makeup!"
"Unnecessary human emotions"
Virgil hid in his room all day
...Time skip of a week full of Roman pick up lines...
Roman had been at it all week, Virgil remembered a particularly bad one where he called him his little toe, saying how he wanted to bang the trait on every piece of furniture. He shuddered at the thought, but today, at breakfast Virgil had a plan to get him back.
Roman walked into the kitchen, while scrolling through Instagram. He greeted Patton and Logan while sitting down to sip his coffee. "Where is our chemically imbalanced Romance?" He asked Patton, but he simply shrugged "you know he doesn't get much sleep, poor kiddo."
Roman shrugged and went back to his Instagram feed.
Virgil decided now was the time to make him move, slipping behind Roman, he paused and waited. Logan raised an eyebrow at him and shook his head muttering something to himself.
Placing his hands on romans shoulders, he rubbed them up and down, whispering seductively in his ear...
"If I could have you in bed...I wouldn't need the covers to keep warm..."
Virgil purred, he felt Roman stiffing up, and could tell he was blushing furiously.
Patton turned around, cheeks slightly red while Logan just stared with his mouth open.
Vigil slid his hands up to romans cheeks, caressing them softly.
"That's right, two can play at this game..."
Virgil ruffled his hair, walking to his seat to take a look at what he had caused.
The sight was perfect, just as he had wanted. Roman looked him in the eyes, sputtering profoundly. His entire face was red, and Virgil was loving it.
"U-uh..." Roman stuttered, still taking in what had happened.
Patton squealed in the background "prinxiety is reeeeeeal!" He gushed, hugging Logan's shoulders.
Virgil glared at him, there was no way Roman could like him back.
Like me back?? Get you head out of the cobwebs Virgil...
Roman suddenly stood up, muttering something along the the lines of "that's wasn't how this morning was supposed to go" and regally strode over to Virgil. He paused, taking a flustered Virgil's hand.
"W-what?"
"Payback"
Oh no
Princey suddenly kissed his hand, and smacked their lips together. They seemed to forget Logan and Patton were there.
"Let us give them some time to themselves" Logan said, nudging a frozen Patton out.
Virgil was frozen, he had no idea he'd needed this until now. 

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around Roman, clinging onto him for dear life. Finally, they broke apart, gasping for air. 

"Let's do that again sometime"
Roman walked out, leaving a paralyzed Virgil in the kitchen.
...................................................
Edit: lmao this one is slightly ok.
Au revoir!!!!!!