🥀 - Saying Goodbye || Pt. 2

The sad thing is . . . I thought about this ten minutes before I had to leave for school ;-; fml Also dis is kinda a Sequel to No More Screens but I made it wouldn't be a 100% sequel. Just depends on you. Edit: Nevermind this is 100% a sequel.

Y/N's P.O.V

This year was the year I had finally met my boyfriend who I've known for a little over a year, everything went smoothly. He wasn't some wrinkly old man or anything of the sort. He was exactly who he said he was, but nothing lasts. Soon he would have to go back to the airport to go home. I knew he didn't want to leave and neither did I but what choice do I have? I can't just leave everything at home to move here. I'm only visiting because I had a couple weeks away from the university. Plus I have a dog at home that BF/N is looking after for me. I just wish we had more time, isn't that what everyone wants? More time.

I sigh quietly to myself as I roll over on my side to see C/N's beautiful face deep in sleep. I smiled as I slowly brushed some stray hair out of his face. When I pulled back his eyes opened slowly, looking around before meeting my gaze. The moment he finally focused in on me he smiled and snaked his arm around me pulling me closer. "Morning," I say softly, "Did you sleep okay?" I continue. He nods only giving a small Mhmm in response. I let out a tired sigh as I draped an arm over his waist. He got even closer and hid his face in the mess that was my hair. I smiled as we fell asleep again.

I woke up again to an empty bed. I sat up and looked around before calling out his name only to get nothing in return. I moved the covers as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, absentmindedly I grabbed his zip-up sweater and pull it on, wrapping it around me as I made my way towards the kitchen. I rounded the slight corner to see C/N already making breakfast. I walk up behind him hugging him tightly as I mumble, "You didn't have to make anything, I could've done that." I could tell he had a slight smile just because his tone of voice, "But I wanted to make you something for our last day together." My smile faltered, hearing that I tightened my grip on him as I took a deep breath. "Do you have to go?" I ask in a small voice. He stopped what he was doing to turn around in my arms. I looked up at him with a pout. "Y/N, I'd stay forever if I could but I only had a week break off of university." I pout more as I place the side of my face on his upper chest. "I always hated school," I complain quietly. He laughs and hugs me back just as tight resting his chin on the top of my head. He loosens his grip and tells me to go sit in the living room while he finishes up breakfast.

Once he was done he brought us our plates and we began our lazy day of just soaking in each others presence, wishing it wouldn't have to end. We watched a few movies, had a nap on the couch together, laughed and joked. We were doing everything we could to keep ourselves from thinking about the end of our visit. When the afternoon finally rolled around C/N stood up I immediately knew he was about to go pack but I grabbed his hand. "Just a few more minutes? Please?" I say with a tint of sadness. He nods as he sits back down before pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around me tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my face in the crook of his neck. I really didn't want him to leave, my apartment was going to be so empty without him here. My eyes began to tear up before I hopped up, wiping away the one tear that spilled over before telling him to go start packing while I got presentable. I knew he had seen me wipe it away but he only nodded. The apartment was dead silent. No children running in the halls, No loud music or conversations. It was as if the world wanted me to really take it all in that he was leaving. He wasn't going to be here with me anymore for a long time.

After we both finished doing what we needed to do. I grabbed my pullover sweater and put it on before grabbing my car keys. I took a deep breath before I smiled at him, "Ready?" He gave me a sympathetic smile in return and nodded. We walked out the door and into the elevator. We are both so quiet it makes it feel awkward like we don't know what to say to each other. As we reach the underground garage I open the door of my trunk and help him put his suitcase and carry on in the back. He closes the door and hops into the passenger seat. It's a long-ish drive with almost no talking, mostly just small glances and smiles tossed back and forth.

We pull into one of the parking spaces, it was a decent distance away from the front doors. I grabbed his carry on insisting I help him. He smiles and grabs my hand as we walk to the front doors. We get through the checking table and reach his flight gate. I hand him his carry-on before hugging him tightly, he drops the carry-on and hugs me back just as tight. I was going to miss him so much, probably to the point that I end up getting a dog or cat to replace the emptiness in my home. I didn't know if the building even allowed cats and or dogs. An announcement was made saying that his gate would be closing in 5 minutes. We let go as I stared up at him, tears in my eyes welling up. "I love you..." I say quietly, he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too, Y/N." With that, he turns and walks toward his gate. I stand there watching him walk down the weird tunnel. I quickly give the lady a glance, silently asking if I was allowed to go down there for a moment. She nodded with a small smile that wrinkled the skin around her eyes. In an instant, I run down the corridor, "C/N!" I shout. The moment he turns around I gently jump up and wrap myself around him. He drops his carry-on once again and wraps his arms around me as if he hadn't seen me in years. I grab both sides of his face giving him a passion filled kiss. He put me down as his hands practically drowned in my hair. When I pulled away all I said was,

"Goodbye."