🍓 - Good Morning Giggles

Y/N's P.O.V

C/N woke up before me - as usual - I turned over and curled up into a ball since it was beginning to get chilly again, "Stupid fall, go away." I thought to myself as I pulled the blanket over my head. I was beginning to drift back to sleep when I heard the sound of my blanket moving before I had the chance to sit up an icy sensation landed on my ankle causing me to sit up hurriedly. "That's Cold!"I squealed. C/N smirked. "Don't lay back down, I'll be right back." I was confused but did as told because I was too tired to be defiant, it was early in the morning and it was freezing. I wrapped the blanket around me only allowing my face to be seen as I was sitting Criss-Cross-legged on my side of the bed. I heard foot-steps and tried not to laugh knowing he'd probably stop in his tracks when he saw what I was doing, then again he might not since I do this a lot.

"Best boyfriend in the world, presenting your brea-" he stopped suddenly right in the bedroom doorway, smiled at me and began talking in a horrible British accent. "Lady Hermit Crab I present to you, your breakfast, prepared by yours truly." He beamed as we strode towards me, but just as he nears the bed he stubs his toe on the wooden bed frame causing him to keel over. I began laughing so hard I fell over on my side clutching my stomach which was burning from my own laughter, which made him laugh just as hard. In other words, we had a laughing fit because someone's toe decided to attack our poor defenseless bedpost. Once we stopped laughing, "Are you okay?" I said with a silly smile. He nodded, still somewhat laughing. I hopped off the bed almost tripping over my own two feet as I walked towards the kitchen. "Come here bigfoot! We can clean up after we make a new breakfast." I giggled. I heard him laugh as he waltzed into the kitchen sliding up to our stove right next to me. He gave me a goofy grin, "What's on the menu today Lady Hermit Crab?" he said once again in the horrid British accent. I snorted, "Food." He lightly smacked my arm, "Well no shit Sherlock! I meant what would you like to eat, you know, be more specific." He said stifling a laugh. I look gave him a mischievous smirk, "Good Food." He gave me a playful glare causing me to laugh and quickly run away. "Hey!" He says as he chases after me. I turned around and began acting like a child. "Na-Na Nah Boo-Boo! Catch if you can!" I say as I stand on the opposite end of the couch. He went one way, I went the other. I continued giggling but eventually running plus laughing equals loss of breath I ended up flopping backward over the end of the couch, my legs hanging off the side.

C/N was also out of breath and stood between my legs, so I wrapped my legs around his waist and reached my arms out, seemingly asking to be pulled up but instead I pulled him down and flipped us over resulting in us landing on the floor with a loud Bang. I began laughing as did he. I attempted to give him a kiss on the nose but instead, he licked my face. "Ewwww!" I wiped it off my face just as quickly as I wiped it back on his. He laughed and smooshed my face together with one hand causing me to get fish lips. "Heyyyy, Kiss me you fool!" I said muffled through my fish lips. As he went in to kiss me I quickly got free, grabbing his face and licking the side of it, I let go laughing as he lays there was a look of shock on his face. I smiled innocently at him as he quickly grabbed me flipped us over and began tickling me. In the beginning, I was able to fight the burning urge to laugh . . . after about two seconds I burst out laughing. I am an extremely ticklish person. "Ahhh! Nooo! I surrender! I surrender!" He looks down at me with a goofy grin, "So I can kiss you without any funny business?" He asked. I nodded as he leaned over me and gave me a soft kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him collapse on top of me. We laid there in the middle of our living room for a while in each other's arms before he spoke up . . .

"We still haven't made breakfast yet."