🍓 - Snowball Fight!

Y/N's P.O.V

I make my way into my last block of the day, English. Don't get me wrong, it could be worse, but this class is so damn loud. How hard is it to sit down, shut up and do the work your assigned. Now, I don't always pay attention, I don't always stay quiet, there are days where no one wants to sit skill. But seriously? Everyday?? Come on, this isn't elementary, this is high school, chill out. I take my seat in the back corner, pull out my work, and stay quiet as I scroll through Instagram waiting for class to start. I hear the chair next to me move, so I look up only to see, C/N. He and I are friends so it didn't startle me too badly. I instantly put a hand over my heart as I laughed a bit. "Geez! You scared the crap out of me!" He smiled, "Oops." I rolled my eyes, "Such a gentleman." I say with sarcasm.

Time passes and school is ending fairly soon. I stare out the window, lost in my own thoughts. I smile to myself when a silly scenario pops up, I know it's not gonna happen but it's fun to think about. When I zone back in I see C/N staring at me with a small smile. "What?" I ask as I sit up straight. He shakes his head as his smile grows bigger, "Nothing, just thinking." I whine, "Noooo, tell me." The bell rings, he points up. "Oh, sorry I can't, I got a bus to catch." He then slings his backpack over his shoulder and gives me a salute. I sit there for a moment before I realize, "Hey! You take the same bus as me dimwit!!" I say as I chase after him. With a smile on my face I open the doors as I ran towards the bus stop, I look around for him frantically. "C/N! Imma smack you!" I yell, hoping to see his stupid face turn around grinning. Which surprise, surprise, I do. I immediately pick up some snow with my bare hands and make a small snowball aiming at his backpack. With a decent throw, I hit my target. I grin as he turns around again. He looks at his bag with mock horror. "Did you just," He gasps, "Throw a snowball at me??" I laugh at him and before I know it I'm hit in the shoulder with a snowball. "Excuse you? Now who's being rude???" I ask as I get ready to throw another one.

A bit of back and forth snowballs and sly comments, we get closer and closer together before eventually, he charges at me, with a squeal I try running around a tree not noticing he went the other way. With a thud, I crash into him making us fall over, into the snow. I start laughing as I notice all the snow in his face. I take my frozen fingers and gently brush the snow out of his face. "Oops," I say, mocking him. He smiles. Since we had fallen behind a tree not a lot of people saw, so there were only the few laughs, OoOoOOO's and double takes. We stood up and brushed ourselves off. I smiled at him before grabbing another snowball, "You gonna tell me what you were thinking about or what?" I ask as I take a step forward, acting threatening even though I very clearly knew I was about as intimidating as a Pomeranian(dog breed. Shown at the top). "Whoa. Y/N. Let's not get crazy." He says with a big grin on his face as he backs up slowly. "I don't even remember anymore." He tries to say with a straight face but fails miserably. "Oh, is that so? Well, then I guess you won't mind a snowball to the face!" I throw it as hard as I can, but he dodges and it ends up hitting the teacher, that's supervising outside. I immediately turn around, acting like I wasn't apart of it. C/N falls over laughing, while I rub the back of my head as I slowly walk away. Unfortunately, he sees us and stomps over. "Y/N! C/N! Office! Now!" He says as his red face gets a bit redder from anger.

C/N continues to laugh even when we're in the principal's office. "C/N, would you quit bikking laughing!" I say with a smile. C/N stops laughing and looks at me with the same expression from before. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask with a small smile. He grins brightly, "Your just fun to look at." I roll my eyes, "Gee, thanks." He laughs a bit, "Not like that, I mean you're pretty, and you're always smiling. It's nice to look at." He says wholeheartedly. I blush and smile, staying quiet. Before I can process anything I feel his cold fingertips on my cheek, moving his hand slightly to make me face him. "C/N? What are you..." I'm semi-cutoff as he leans in kissing me, his lips are a contrast to his hands. We hear an angry huff as the principal walks in. C/N and I give each other funny looks as we listen to the principal's rant.

When we leave the office, we've missed our bus so we'll have to wait another half hour outside. It also seems to be snowing, before we reach the sidewalk I grab his sleeve silently. I look up at him as I smile sweetly. "You're pretty fun to look at too," I say, as I pull his jacket collar down a bit as I lift my face up and press my lips against his.

The ending wasn't greeeat but eh tis fine.