60: A Very Styles/Twist Christmas

(A/N: We all know Harry's last gift for MIa so why not ogle how beautiful this promotional picture is. Enjoy!)

(Irresistible Ch: 60 Christmas With the Styles (Part 1))

"It's about time you got here, I've been dying to tell you, mum."

Prince's eyes stare up at me just like MIa's does, his dong hanging out breathing heavily and getting his dog breath all over me.

"You just better not bark, yeah?" I give him an extra good rub behind his ears. "If you end up ruining this surprise for me I'll... well, at least it wouldn't be me ruining it this time."

That's been a fear of mine in all honesty. Orchestrating a successful surprise is a weakness of mine. I always end up telling intended recipient a clue of what it is or incessantly asking him or her questions trying to gauge whether they might like what I've got them.

And this is all if I don't outright tell them what I've got them.

I've gotten better with the years of course, but the better the gift the harder it is to keep secret and managing to get Prince over here in time for Christmas is the best of them all.

Oh god, I don't smell like him, do I? Mia won't be able to sniff him out, will she?

I've known him coming was a possibility for a while now and it's been hard enough to keep this secret it but now that he's here in the house, this is definitely going to be difficult. Having him here is gonna make her so excited, there might even be tears. And watching her watching him waddle into the living room is gonna make me equally as happy.

"It's gonna be hard to keep you a secret all morning. I've been dying to tell her what I've got but you're the best one," I whisper down at my furry pal who seems to realize that somethings up, the little pitter patter of his feet against h carpeted floor evident of that.

"Just keep your mouth shut, it's Christmas morning," I plead with him. He's been so quiet since he arrived late last night, just have to hold out a little while longer.

You too Styles, not a word.

I close him in Robins office once nice more but the urge to run into the kitchen and reveal my big surprise is overwhelming.

Don't tell her. Don't bloody tell her.

You're a grown man for god sake, you can keep a bloody secret.

I scold myself but it's not doing any good so I stop in the middle of the hall and recite the gifts quietly to myself to try and relieve the tension building in my heart.

Gucci mules for her editor meeting and book signings so a little piece of me is always with her.

A corny banana necklace in remembrance of our initial friendship.

My homemade your VIP pass... bloody hell I'm asking her today. What if she doesn't agree?

I won't be able to say goodbye to her, not after everything that's happened this past week. I just can't. She loves me and I love her... I'm not gonna part with that.

She has to come along, at least for some of it... most of it... fuck I'd have you out there on stage if I could get away with it.

The living room is array empty, not a present out of place or an abandoned cup of tea left on the table. I spent so much time I the shower this morning because a certain someone wouldn't give my dick some proper attention, I half expected to come down here with Gemma arguing with mum to open my own presents.

Some people never grow up.

The kitchen is the next place they can be and the closer I get the sweeter the air smells.