15: Blueberry Pancakes and Red Boxers

^He's eating bread and jam, if you've read Mia's POV, you'll understand. Plus he looks daaaaaaamn pretty right here. Enjoy.

(Irresistible Ch. 15: Orange Juice Soaked Jeans)

One fatal flaw in dating models, which I haven't done nearly as much as the media portrays, is that they don't eat. At least the girls I've dated were always overly aware of what they consume so going out for a meal wasn't as pleasurable as this delightful meal I'm having right.

Look, I'm all for keeping a healthy lifestyle but there is a difference between living it and being obsessed.

It's honestly insane to me. They will pose with the burger but they won't take a bite out of it.

Take a bite of the damn burger.

I try to eat healthy but when a good steak is placed in front of me or a batch of my mum's homemade pancakes, I find it hard to deny my watering taste buds.

Some of the girls I have dated just don't understand that and it's probably why I don't bring a lot of girls home to meet mum... no one should ever turn down mum's world class homemade pancakes.

It's sacrilege.

Thankfully the overbearing model lifestyle isn't the case with Mia and as she gulps down more pancakes than I have seen any other human of her size do, I can't wipe away the cheshire cat grin on my face. Not that I want to really because I know that as long as it's plastered on my face it means that she is here and the cause of it.

It's silly but I couldn't be more happy watching some eat right now. Mia not only ordered blueberry pancakes with extra syrup but took me up on my offer for seconds when I realized that she had practically inhaled the first order.

That was probably my fault. I invited her to my house, sort of anyway, and didn't offer her anything to eat. She must have been starving.

Glad I can remedy this now.

Now it might make me sound silly,getting such joy from watching my girl eat... wait my girl, she's not–

"You seemed to enjoy that," I break the silence and my train of thought as she takes her last bite.

She smiles back at me, lifting her napkin to her lips, the thought of mine on hers springs to my head and the feeling it gives me, it's almost sinful.

I want to kiss her.

I want to know what it feels like, just once, that's all I want.

Well actually I want more but a single kiss is a start. One moment to know what it feels like, her plump lips on mine.

They look soft, and they are a perfect shade of pale pink.

They would be perfect wrapped around my–

"That might have been the most excellent breakfast I have ever had," Mia comments not only sounding satisfied but also looking it.

I bet I can make her feel satisfied.

I know she can make me feel–

Abruptly I slightly shake my head trying to get the thought of hovering over Mia out of my head before the tight feeling in my jeans becomes more than a feeling but visibly evident as well.

"Though I was starving so you probably could have put some jam on bread for me and I would have devoured it..." each of her words slow down by the end of her sentence, the realization of what she's saying making it to her brain.

Maybe I should tell her how much I love when she's that real with me. There isn't this Harry Filter that most people put up around me.