32: Anxious Goodmornings and Naughty Pancakes

(A/N: This chapter may be a bit rough but I wanted to get one out for you before Wattpad becomes 'Read Only' tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.)

(Irresistible Ch. 32: Wet and Sticky Pancakes)

Going to bed last night was truly wonderful. When I reached my release in the shower and slipped on a fresh pair of boxers, I entered my bedroom ready to fight Mia to let me cuddle her. Lucky for me she was already asleep, curled up in the middle of the bed with her arm slung over Prince.

Seriously, I really need to get over my jealousy of Prince.

But he was in my spot.

Nevermind though. I simply snuck in behind her, my ass hanging off the side of the bed as I clung to her waist.

It was perfect.

I held onto her tight and breathed in her sent and fell asleep in minutes.

Best night sleep I've had in a long while.

Waking up with Mia in my arms and my nose in her soft hair is the most spectacular way to wake up, I'm telling you.

I know it's only been a short time but there are very few people in this world I feel truly close to and Mia is definitely one of them. She knows the real me, sees the man behind the "Harry Styles" that I have to put out to the world.

This lovely girl sees me and nothing else.

There is barely any sun coming through the curtains covering the window so it must be really early in the morning and far too early to justify getting out of bed and leaving Mia here. I'm too warm and cozy to move onto my back let along step out of bed.

Ya, I'm staying here.

After a few more hours of sleep and one very animated dream later I find myself waking up again but it's not nearly as pleasant as before.

Instantly I open my eyes and find that alone in bed, neither Prince nor Mia anywhere to be seen. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and go straight to the bathroom and clean my teeth, don't want to be kissing Mia with morning breath, want her to stick around after all.

Lastly, I grab a pair of shorts and tug them up my legs peering out the window. My heart sinks when I spot Mia and Ben outside by our spot.

Our spot.

I have to stop myself from sprinting down the stairs and showing up outside winded. That would be awkward to explain.

Last night she kept joking about him and although I know she was only teasing it still got to me a bit. Mia's my girl and not only she's got to know that but the rest of the world has to as well.

I feel like I've found my perfect match, now I only need to convince her and tell everyone else.

Both easier said than done.

By the time I get downstairs and to my back door I find them hugging.

Hugging.

My blood boils for a moment before my beautiful girl instinctually turns around, detaches herself from Ben and gives me the biggest smile.

Fuck, does a heart really flutter like this?

"Good morning," Mia calls to me from the railing.

Well, that's good enough for me.

I nearly strain my legs with how long my strides are trying to get to Mia as fast as I can without coming off too desperate.