T W E N T Y N I N E

Jangmi's POV. - 2 months later

Jimin was by Hyerin's side non stop for a month after she gave birth. They both handled it really well, they acted as normal and felt really happy with the decision they made. I'm so proud of them both. Hyerin moved with Jimin into the dorm last week. I've missed seeing her here everday, but I'm happy for her regardless.

Barbara and Tae made it official last month. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she nearly passed out on the floor, but of course she said yes. She's also going to be moving into my apartment when I leave, giving her some freedom.

I haven't seen Yoongi in about 2 weeks because he's been busy with work, but we're due to move into the house tomorrow morning. I cant wait!

Barbara and Tae are sleeping in the spare room tonight. For the last hour they've been going at it like rabbits. All I can hear is moans of pleasure, bed squeaks and rhythmic banging. Couldn't they at least do that at the dorm? Why at my apartment? It's kept me awake. Who the hell lasts for an hour anyway? I thought Jimin and Hyerin were bad; but God damn Tae's like a machine. Calm down, Barbara's literally screaming at this point.

After a while the banging and screaming stops. Finally.

As I drift off to sleep in bed alone, I hear a ding from my phone. I reach over to the bedside table and sleepily check the notification. A picture message from Yoongi.

God, he still looks good despite being exhausted

God, he still looks good despite being exhausted. How is it possible?

Jangmi ~ I miss you so much. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Yoongi ~ I miss you too. Why are you awake at 4am?

Jangmi ~ I guess I couldn't sleep either, Tae and Barbara are staying over.

Yoongi ~ Ahh... I get it. I know how you feel. I've heard it when she stays at the dorm. It's a little much.

Jangmi ~ Haha, yeah. She was screaming... I mean, at least have some self control. It's like they forgot they're here in MY apartment.

Yoongi ~ Don't act like you haven't done the same... At the dorm too.

Jangmi ~ Yah! Control yourself Min Yoongi!

Yoongi ~ Didn't deny it though.

Jangmi ~ I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

Yoongi ~ Lol. See you tomorrow 😉

Aish this devil man...

Yoongi ~ I love you

Ugh... He's too much. He knows how to push my buttons and then lure me straight back in.

Jangmi ~ I love you too pabo.

The next morning - 9:41am