S E V E N T E E N

1 week later.

The boys and I are now in Sweden for the next part of their tour. Yoongi and I are sat in our room, with Yoongi holding an envelope.

The results of the paternity test are back.

He looks at it nervously, unsure of what to do. "You know, I don't think it's a good idea to open it now." I say as I gently rub his lower arm. "I can tell this is eating at you... Don't let it distract you from the tour, Yoongi. How about you wait until we get back home?" I ask.

"And..." I continue. "Have her there." I say, muttering the last word. He quickly turns his head and looks at me in disbelief. 

"Have her there? What? I haven't seen her in 3 years." He rambles. "She's not even an ex, she was just a fling. I never had any real feelings for her" He says.

"I know but, whatever the outcome, I think it's best if both potential parents are in the room, so you can discuss properly there and then." I say. "If he doesn't turn out to be your son, you can talk to her and ask why she lied." I continued. "And if he is, then you can talk about taking the next step from there." I say, giving him a warm, supportive smile. Letting him know I am here for him no matter what.

He looks back down at the envelope in his hands, before slowly getting up and placing it in his suitcase. He turns to look at me, walking back over to the bed and gently placing a kiss on my forehead. I inhale his light scent on his neck, immediately feeling warmth and comfort.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." He says softly, before slowly leaning down and moving his lips to my own, his hand cupped on my cheek. As he pulls away, he gently grazes his thumb over my bottom lip, staring intensely at my half open mouth. He diverts his eyes back to my own, giving me a loving smile.

2 months later.

The extended tour is almost over, only 1 week left to go before it's back to normality. I don't want it to end. Yoongi and I have spent every waking second together the entire time, we've been so close, he's taken me out nearly every night on these beautiful, romantic dates in all these different countries. We've connected on a deep level and it feels like we really know each other now. Properly.

We're in our hotel room in the UK, the last stop of the tour. I've always wanted to visit the UK, it's always intrigued me. The vast history, the monuments, the culture, the Royalty. Everything. Yoongi and I visited London and went to Korea Town, visiting all the quaint little Korean restaurants, food stands and shops. It honestly felt like home.

As I reminisce our time together, I realise I've barely checked up on Hyerin.

I send her a message.

Jangmi ~ Hey, how are you and the baby?

Hyerin ~ Hey, yeah we're good. I can't wait until you come home next week. I'm DYING for some sister time together.

Jangmi ~ I know, me too. I've missed you so much! We're in the UK at the moment. It's the last country of the tour.

Jangmi ~ You know it's Christmas in a couple weeks, have you started the decorations?

Hyerin ~ No, I'm so tired all the time because of the pregnancy. Sorry

Hyerin ~ But... Omo... Have you been to London? I'm so JEALOUS!

Jangmi ~ Yeah, we're in London now. Yoongi took me out to Korea Town. It's amazing, just like being at home.

Hyerin ~ Damn, I wish I could have come. Fuck you haha