N I N E T E E N

Jangmi's POV.

I'm lying in my bed, staring at my ceiling emotionless. The only thing that fills my ears right now is the sound of rhythmic banging and Hyerin's LOUD moans from the room next to me. Aish... So selfish. Did they forget I'm here?

I turn over in my bed huffing in frustration. I pull a pillow from the other side of my bed and place it over my face, trying to drown out the noise; to no avail. I can still hear them.

"For fuck's sake, how long does Jimin last? They've been at it for 20 minutes!" I whisper yell to myself, getting out of bed, exiting my room and marching over to their door.

I pound my fist on the door repeatedly. "YAH! IT'S 2AM, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. CAN YOU AT LEAST KEEP IT QUIET?" I yell. I hear ruffling from inside the room and muffled giggling. "Sorry..." I hear Hyerin chuckle. I let out a huff and walk back to my room, stomping my feet in the process.

3:30am

I still can't sleep. I think I grew accustomed to Yoongi being there with me 24/7, and now I find it difficult to sleep without him here. At least I don't have to go back to work for another 3 weeks.

It's 1 week left until Christmas, our decorations still aren't up and I haven't bought any gifts. Barbara is also coming over later, it's been a while since we've seen each other, and I'm really nervous for her to meet Yoongi. How is she going to react? I just know she's going to beg me to introduce her to the other members.

10:56am

I wake to up the natural sunlight beaming through a crack in my curtains. I didn't even realise I fell asleep last night, I must have passed out after overthinking everything, like I do everytime.

I roll over and check my phone; 1 unread message from Barbara.

Barbara - 10:30am ~ Hey girl, I'll be over in about an hour. Can't wait! Miss you <3

Shit. She's coming in 30 minutes!

I send her a quick "okay" as a reply and jump out of bed to enter the shower. I quickly blow dry my hair, add some minimal makeup and throw on some clothes.

I rush into the kitchen and glance at the clock on the wall - 11:18am. "Perfect, just on time". I mutter, smiling to myself. As I'm sat down eating some breakfast, I hear a ding from my phone. 1 unread message from Yoongi.

Yoongi ~ Hey, babe. What time do you want me over?

Jangmi ~ Uh, any time from now would be great. I want to introduce you to my old best friend from school.

Yoongi ~ Okay :)

Jangmi ~ Um, promise you won't get freaked out though. She know's I have a boyfriend... But she doesn't know it's you. And when she finds out, I can promise you she's going to scream. She's BTS trash. More specifically, she's obsessed with Jungkook and Tae.

Yoongi ~ Lol, alright. I'll be prepared. See you in a bit beautiful.

I smile childishly at my phone and set it down on the table, as I'm about to take another bite of my waffle, I hear a buzz at my door.

I clumsily get up from my chair in excitement due to the thought of seeing my best friend again. I quickly answer the telecom.

"Hello?" At this point, all I hear is inaudible screaming.

"JANGMIIIIIII GIRL LET ME INNNNN!!!!" Barbara screams. I laugh down the speaker and buzz her in, opening the door and waiting outside for her in anticipation.