S E V EN

3am

I suddenly wake up from my deep sleep, my stomach rumbling from hunger. 

"Really?" I groan to myself.

I go to get up, but I feel something heavy on my waist. I look to my side and see Yoongi sleeping peacefully, the moonlight shining through the peak in the curtains.

I look at his features. He really is beautiful... His head is buried in my neck and his arm over my waist, holding me in a tight, loving embrace. I smile at him, giving him a small peck on his forehead, and gently move his arm out of the way.

I'm sorry, Yoongi. But food comes first. 

I get up and walk out the room, quietly closing the door behind me and walk to the kitchen. Completely forgetting I have no clothes on... As I walk out, the cold air hits me and I shiver. Then I remember the blanket on the couch from yesterday on our 'movie date.'

I quickly run over the couch, grab the blanket and wrap it around me, making my way back to the kitchen. I search through the pantry for a snack. 

"Hmm, chips or chocolate?" I mutter to myself. 

"Why not both?" I jump at the voice behind me. I turn around and see Yoongi standing there, no clothes on either. 

"God... You scared me half to death. I thought my soul left my body for a second there." I giggle.

He chuckles slightly, pulling me into a hug and wrapping the blanket around him also; placing a kiss on my head. "Sorry." 

I bury my face in his chest. He smells so good. 

I pull away from the hug and look at him seriously. 

"But really, chips or chocolate?" 

"I already said, why not both?" He replies, pulling away from me and walking back to the bedroom. 

"Whatever you choose, just get me some." He added, before closing the bedroom door behind him. I couldn't help but watch his bare ass as he walked away.

Damn he's hot. 

"Alright, both it is then. Oh, and some sprite." I grab the snacks and walk back into the room. Before getting into bed, I drop the blanket and get under the covers, placing the food and drink on the bed. 

I open the chips and start digging in, Yoongi joining me. "Jangmi." He called. I look at him, mouth full with chips and just give a "hmm?" as a reply. He laughs at me.

"I uh, I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed our day yesterday. I know we didn't get to go out and have a proper date, but I honestly enjoyed it." He says, smiling at me. 

"I did too. I love spending time with you. And even though we hadn't seen each other for a while before now, we still talked everyday and I felt like we really got to know each other better, and connected on a deeper level. Especially after yesterday." 

He smiles at me. 

God, that gummy smile. 

"I'm glad you feel the same way, jagi." I stop stuffing my face with chips and look up at him, not sure how to respond. Usually you only call someone jagi if you're in a relationship... 

I gulp down the chips, and sheepishly look at him, plucking up the courage to ask him what I want to ask him. 

"Yoongi?" I ask. 

"Yeah?"

"Uh, I don't exactly want to complicate anything, because I really like what we have right now, but." I pause for a second. 

"What are we?" I ask him, looking directly in his eyes. 

I see sadness and guilt forming on his face. 

He sighs, gently grabbing my hand, holding it. 

"I don't know." He replies. 

"It's difficult. Because I really care for you, Jangmi. I like you, and I love seeing you, talking to you, spending time with you. I like knowing about your life and your interests. But I just don't know because of my busy schedule. And not just that, if we were to be in a relationship; you know we'd have to hide it from the public don't you?" He says. 

"You even said yourself that you were scared to go on a public date with me, worried people would see us together, scared you'd have crazy fans after you." He added.  

"Is that something you'd be willing to put up with? To be a secret? To go days, weeks, even months without seeing me? I'm rarely home. And when I am, it's only for, at most a couple weeks or a month." He says. 

I look blankly at him. He's all I've ever wanted. I fell deeply in love with him before I even met him. I had dreamt for the moment when Min Yoongi would know who I was, for years. Am I willing to give up this opportunity?

"We could at least try? We could give it a chance. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. But I don't want to give up on an opportunity if we don't know." I said. 

He looks at me and smiles. "Ok, we'll give it a chance. I want this too, don't get me wrong. It's just that no matter how hard it gets, I want us both to feel secure and strong enough in the relationship to not let my work destroy it." He says, and pulls me into him, giving me a hug.

"I know. We won't let that happen. Don't worry." I reply.

We lay back down in bed, snuggled into one another. He places a soft kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight, jagi." He whispers. I smile to myself, and fall back to sleep. Feeling nothing but pure content and happiness. 

My dreams are coming true.