14. Christmas Special! J-Hope, cooking

When you got to your house you lifted the two heavy bag of groceries out of your car and dragged them to your little apartment. Usually, you would take the stairs but there was no way you were going to drag these 100 kg bags up the stairs, so this time you took the elevator. You used your keys to enter the house.

''Hoseok!'' You called, ''I'm back! Can you help me with these bags?''

Hoseok and you had been a couple for a few months and everything was going really well. Sometimes things were a bit complicated, he is a famous kpop idol after all. You found it especially hard to not be able to go out in public or tell everyone about your relationship, but you loved him a lot and would do anything for him. Just like today, you had to do all the grocery shopping by yourself because Hoseok wasn't able to go grocery shopping, he would definitely be recognized. 

''Did you manage to get everything?'' Hoseok asked when he took one of the bags from you and brought it to the kitchen. You followed closely behind with the other bag. 

''Yeah, I got everything,'' You replied, ''It was really busy a lot of people were doing there last minute shopping.''

''I can imagine, sometimes I wish I was able to see all the mess,''

''Well, It's not always fun,'' You replied, ''People are crazy.''

''Fans are also crazy,''

''That's true,'' You replied.

When you entered the kitchen you and Hoseok started unpacking the bags. You put everything that needed to been chilled in the fridge. After unpacking the groceries you poured two glasses of wine one for you and one for Hoseok. 

''Merry Christmas,'' You held up your glass.

''Merry Christmas!'' Hoseok answered and clung his glass to yours, both of you took a sip of the wine. Then Hoseok moved forward and put an arm around your waist. ''Merry Christmas,'' He said again but this time in a soft low toned voice. Then he put his soft lips on yours and kissed you passionately, you kissed him back just as passionate. When he finally broke the kiss you looked at all the food that was still on the kitchen counter, the food that not needed to be chilled was still there. 

''Okay so where do we start with?'' You asked looking at Hoseok. 

''Let's start preparing everything,'' Hoseok answered.

''Yes, let's start with the appetizer'' You grabbed the soup from the pile and gave it to Hoseok ''Can you heat this in a small pot?''

''Sure,'' Hoseok replied and went to the cabinet to get a pot. In the meantime, you grabbed the bread and put it in the oven. When you were done you looked at Hoseok who was slowing stirring the soup on the stove. Sometimes you were amazed at how good he looked doing the simplest of things, like stirring soup in a pot. You went up behind him and hugged him tightly, as you were much smaller then him your head was pressed between his shoulder blades. Hoseok put his free hand on yours and squeezed them softly.

''Come here,'' Hoseok said and pulled on your arm, he then took a step backward so you had room to move in front of him,'' You're much smaller than me, this must be more comfortable.''

You moved in front of him, Hoseok hugged you from behind and gave you a kiss on your head. 

''I love you,'' Hoseok said.

''I love you too,'' You replied and turned your head so you were able to kiss him.

- The end. -