6. Clubbing With (J-Hope)

'' Let's get some shots!'' You yelled over the music to your friends.

You and your two friends, Jaehwa and Eunkyung, were out clubbing and the night had just started.

Your friends nodded in agreement and the three of you headed over to the bar, you ordered three colorful shots for you and your friends. When the shots were prepared each of you grabbed a shot.

'' On our friendship!'' You held up your shot glass.

'' On our friendship! Jaehwa and Eunkyung yelled in unison. '' Cheers!!''

'' Cheers!!!'' All three of you gulped down the shot in one go.

'' Ah...'' You took a sharp breath through gritted teeth, the alcohol burned in your throat and gave you an energetic kick.

'' Let's go dancing!'' Jaehwa dragged the two of you to the dance floor.

The club was filled with people, therefore, getting to the dance floor was a dance through the crowd by itself. When you finally reached the dance floor, you started moving to the music, swaying your hips to the rhythm. After some time dancing, Eunkyung left to get us some drinks.

''Here.'' Eunkyung gave you a suspicious looking purple drink.

'' What is this?'' You asked.

''Only the most popular drink at this club!''

You smelled the drink, it smelled sweet too sweet, you knew this was going to be one of those alcoholic drink where the sweetness hides the taste of alcohol, you gulp it down in seconds but the alcohol hits you hard after. You tried to sip the drink slowly while dancing with your friends, but before you noticed the drink was already empty. Now you started to feel the alcohol in your head was buzzing and it made you feel like the top of the world like you would be able to do anything. You wanted more of this feeling, you pointed to the bar signaling you were going to get drinks. Jaehwa nodded her head and Eunkyung gave you a thumbs up, you pushed through the crowd. It was even more crowded than the last time you went through the crowd, you continuously bumped into people, you muttered sorry to a few of them but pushed forward to the bar. There you had to wait for a few minutes before you were noticed and could place your order. While you waited for your order you looked around the club and noticed a really handsome guy on the other side of the bar. You stared at him wondering if he was there alone, he was just sitting on one of the chairs. Then he looked directly in your direction you quickly looked away and saw the drinks were already there. You grabbed the drinks and made your way to the dance floor but before you disappeared back into the crowd you took one look back to the handsome guy, he was not alone anymore, he was talking to another guy, who was also really handsome but not as handsome as he was. You pushed back through the crowd careful to not spill the drinks.

'' Here,'' You handed your friends their drinks. '' I saw this really handsome guy at the bar.''

'' You should talk to him,'' Eunkyung said.

You waved your hand in front of your face in disagreement. '' No way.''

'' Why not?''

'' He might think I am weird.''

'' He might think your hot.''

You laughed her compliment off as a joke. '' Feed me some shots first then.''

'' Will do!'' Jaehwa gave you a thumbs up and a wink.

You rolled your eyes, and ignored their comments and started dancing to the music again. Soon after you had finished your drink and you were dragged to the bar by the girls. More shots. Eunkyung ordered the shots, and soon you were gulping down some more strong liquor into your system. Then the three of you made your way back through the crowd, halfway you accidentally stepped harshly on someone's foot. You quickly looked up if the person belonging to the foot had noticed. Of course, he has and was already looking at you, it was him! The handsome guy! You quickly apologized to him.

'' I'm so sorry!''

'' It's okay cutie.'' He replied and winked at you.

You wanted to move on but noticed your friends were already gone, you looked around you to find in which directions they had gone, but they were nowhere to be seen.

'' Are you looking for someone?'' The handsome guy asked.

'' My friends.'' You stretched your neck to try to look over the crowd but it was hopeless. '' They left me.''

'' Then dance with me.''

Your heart fluttered at his question but you didn't want to look like an easy girl and just shrugged you should in agreement.

'' Come on then.'' He linked his arm with yours and dragged you back to the dance floor. There the two of you started dancing in sync. He was a great dancer, he moved perfectly to the music, you tried to keep up with him but struggled to catch the beat as well as he did. Then he leaned in to whisper something in your ear.

'' I saw you staring at me earlier at the bar.''

Your face turned tomato red from embarrassment.

'' I-I- wasn't'' You muttered and waved your arms in front of you in disagreement.

'' You're cute when you blush.'' He whispered. '' And don't worry I had been staring at you too, you're beautiful.''

You were shocked at his sweet words, for a moment you didn't know what to do and just mindlessly looked into the crowd. Then you noticed two girls standing in a corner looking at you, your friends! When they noticed you looking at them they both gave you a huge thumbs up, this had been a setup! They definitely had purposely disappeared when you had run into the handsome guy. Then you looked back at the handsome guy, who was smiling at you. You weren't sure if was the alcohol taking more effect on you but you put your hands around his neck and pulled him closer to you. Then you started dancing again, you swayed your hips to the music, the two of you were now so close that your hips were almost grinding against his legs. He responded immediately, putting his hands on your hip and moving in sync with yours. You felt wonderful and alive dancing with him, you looked up into his eyes. His head was just inches from yours, he leaned in a bit and whispered something in your ear again.

'' You're a great dancer.''

'' You're much better than me'' You replied.

He shook his head and pulled you even closer to him. Your hands were still around his neck and your chest was pressed against his. The two of you kept dancing with your bodies pressed together. You were looking at the floor while dancing, you were a bit embarrassed by the closeness of his body. Then he put a hand under your cheek and made you look at him.

'' Don't hide your beautiful face.'' He winked at you.

You shyly smiled at him, then he leaned forward. When his lips touched yours, your heart skipped a few beats and happiness trembled inside of yours. He deepened the kiss, you responded to his kiss by moving your lips in sync with his. You had never felt more alive than in this moment, you never wanted this to end. When he broke the passionate kiss he smiled at you, he had the most beautiful smile you had ever seen! Then he whispered something in your ear again.

'' My name is J-Hope, by the way.''

You felt slightly embarrassed at the thought you hadn't even known his name when the two of you had just shared a passionate kiss.

'' I'm Y/N'' You whispered back to him.

'' Well Y/N,'' J-hope smiled at you, '' Would you like to have a drink with me.''

You quickly nodded, then he grabbed your hand and let you to the bar.

- The End -

Another new chapter! I hope you guys like it. :)