2. Your Boyfriend (Yoongi)

You wake up from your alarm ringing, you groan and push the snooze button on your alarm. 

''Y/N...'' Yoongi groaned in a sleepy voice, '' You can't just snooze the alarm and go back to sleep.'' 

'' I already did.'' You answered and snuggled closer to Yoongi putting your arms around his waist and holding him tight, preventing him from being able to get out of bed.

'' Jagiya.. We have to go to work in an hour.''

'' Just 5 more minutes, please~~'' 

Yoongi sighed.

'' Fine.. But just 5 more minutes nothing more!''

Yoongi put his arms around you and hugged you tightly, you put your head on his chest and sighed peacefully. It was so comfortable and warm under the blankets, you were never getting out of bed. Then you felt a pair of lips kissing your forehead, you looked up finding Yoongi looking back at you. You lifted your head up a bit and kissed Yoongi softly on his lips. You never wanted this moment to end, just you and Yoongi kissing on the bed forever. Then the beeping of the alarm ruined your little peaceful moment. Yoongi broke the kiss.

'' Your 5 minutes are over.''

''Nooo~~'' You groaned and snoozed the alarm again, '' Please just 5 more minutes.''

Then you felt Yoongi shift under the blankets, suddenly a pair of feet pushed you away from the bed. 

''AAH~!'' You yelled, ''Yooongi!! Stop!!''

You clung onto his legs for dear life not wanting to part with the comfortable warmth of the blankets or Yoongi but it was too late. You fell on the floor next to the bed with a loud thud.

You heard Yoongi laughing from the bed. 

''Yah! Yoongi! this is not funny!''

'' I think it is.'' Yoongi's head popped up from the bed frame.

Then he got up from the bed.

''Come on.'' He said and held out his hand, '' let's go eat breakfast together.''

'' Fine..'' You took Yoongi's hand and he pulled you up.

You followed him into the kitchen of your house. He grabbed some bowls from the cabinet and you went to the fridge to get some eggs and leftover rice. You gave the rice to Yoongi who put it into the two bowls and placed the two bowl in the microwave to heat them up. In the meantime, you were heating up a frying pan to bake the eggs. Suddenly you felt two arms wrapping around your waist. 

'' You look beautiful in the morning,'' Yoongi whispered in your ear and then softly kissed your neck. 

You turned your head around and gave him a peck on his lips.

'' Not as beautiful as you.'' You said to Yoongi. 

THE END

So here is chapter 2 of this book. This chapter is just a cute short story, the next chapter will be a bit longer again. See you next week!

PS: The song on which the first chapter is based is FT Island: First kiss