21. Sleep over (J-Hope)

You took a long breathe and then rang the door, it only took a second before your boyfriend opened the door.

''Hi!'' Hoseok said happily and gave you a hug.

''Please tell me you weren't waiting on the other side of the door untill I rang the door bell,'' You said hugging him back.''

''Fine, I won't tell you,'' Hokseok answered and gave you a quick peck on your lips, ''You did message me you were here plus I saw you get out of your car through the window.''

''But youstill waited to open the door untill I rang it?''

''You seemed nervous Igave you a moment.''

''I'm not nervous!'' You replied but immediately went red like a tomato. you were definitly nervous. It was the first time you were going to sleep at his house. Today was going to be the first time you were going to sleep in his bed, with him. A week ago the two of you had a long talk and now you were here. Eventhough, both of you had agreed nothing funny was going to happen just sleep. He was right, his house was much closer to your university and it would safe a lot of time if I would sleep over. It's just quite a big step to take.

''Don't worry,'' Hoseok smiled at you, ''I'll will be fun.''

Then the both of you went inside, you took of your shoes and coat.

''So, what do you want to do?'' Hoseok asked while walkng to the living room.

''Hmm,'' You thought for a moment, ''I don't know, what do you want to do?''

''Maybe watch a movie,''

''Sure,'' You shrugged, ''Sounds good.''

The two you settled on the couch the next half hour was spend finding a movie you both agreed on watching. You started to feel a little bit more comfortable, the house was familiar to you had always felt at home in the house. While watching the movie you comfortably cuddled up with Hoseok.

''So what now?'' Hoseok asked when the movie had ended.

You looked at the clock, it was only 8 p, ''We could watch another movie.''

''Or play a game?'' Hoseok suggested.

''Mariokart!'' You said loudly. ''I still want revenge from last time.''

''Oh that's not going to haplen i'm going to win this time too!'' Hoseok turned on the wii and gave you a remote.

Then an intense game of mariokart started, at first Hoseok was winning but during the last few rounds you were able to get ahead and in the end won the game. The next round Hoseok won, after playing 6 rounds it was still a tie, this round was going to turn the score.

''The loser has to do the dishes!'' Hoseok yelled.

''That's not fair I didn't even eat here, there your dishes!''

''Then it's even a better punishment.''

You shook your hear, impossible guy? But it didn't matter you were going to win anyway. In last turn you rushed past Hoseok and won the game.

''NOOOOO!'' Hoseok yelled and almost threw the controller at the tv.

''Revenge!!!'' You yelled and threw you arms up in the air,"Victory!"

''Fine i'll do my own dishes, ..... Tomorrow.'' Hoseok said, '' For now let's go to bed. it's already midnight we played mariokart way too long.''

''Midnight?~!'' You said surprised, ''We played that long?''

''Yeah we did,'' Hoseok said, ''Let's sleep.''

Only by the mentioning sleep you imidiataly went nervous again, sleep, in his bed, with him.

''Ye-ah,'' You stuttered, '''Let's sleep.''

Hoseok went upstairs to change and you went to the bathroom to brush you teeth, wash your face and change you clothes. When you were ready you left the bathroom and went to his room. When you opened the door your mouth fell open. His bedroom was beautifully decorated. You had been in his bedroom before and then it definitly hadden't looked like this. His bed was turned into one of those pillow forts you make as a child, blankets and pillows were used to make a comfortable looking cozy tiny space. Little lights were strung across the top giving it a glow that made the place look welcoming and warm.

''What do you think?'' Hoseok asked.

''Did you do this?'' You asked.

''Yeah,'' Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

''Why?'' You asked.

''I knew you were a bit nervous and I wanted to surprise you,'' Hoseok pointed to the pillow fort, ''I created this fort to make you feel welcome and comfortable.''

You hugged Hoseok and gave him a long loving kiss, ''You're amazing.''

''So, you like it?''

''I love it!''

''Good~! Then make yourself comfortable, I will be going to the bathroom for a moment and then join you.''

Hoseok left the room and you carefully walked over to his bed a.k.a. pillownfort and entered it. Inside the light gave of a faint glow. You lay down on the soft mattress and wrapped yourself in Hoseoks warm and soft blankets. It was amazing how much time Hoseok must have spent on making this. You felt special laying in your fort. You were already drifting of to sleep when Hoseok entered the fort and lay down beside you. Hoseok hugged you softly.

''Are you comfortable?''

''I'm really comfortable.''

''Good,'' Hoseok said and gave you a kiss on you forehead.

''I had almost fell a sleep before you came in.'' You whispered tiredly.

''Really?'' Hoseok asked, ''Then I won't keep you awake any longer''

Hoseok gave you one last loving kiss.

''Goodnight.'' Hoseok sofly said and snuggled up to you.

''Goodnight.'' You replied, and even though you were nervous at first now that you were here comfortable laying in his arms, you felt safeamd warm a your worries had disapeared completely. It wasn't;t long before the two of you fell asleep in each others arms.

- The End -

Happy new year everyone!!! The past few weeks have been extremely busy for me! I think I drove more than 1000 km, attended 5 parties, worked 30 hours, wrote stories for wattpad and slept maybe half of what I normally would. I'm glad everything will go back to it's normal schedule soon. Though I really enjoyed doing everything I'm really exhausted and have some sleep to catch up on hahaha. Anyway I hope every will have the best year in 2019! Please keep reading and voting in 2019 too!!! See you on Friday! !