4. Secretly dating (Jimin)

'' Jimin!'' You gave him a long hug. '' You're finally here.''

'' Hey, I am only 10 min late,'' Jimin responded.

'' I know usually I have to wait half an hour before you decide to show up.''

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. 

'' Sorry. You know my schedules are always crazy.'' 

'' I'm just joking Jimin, I know it is not your fault.  You're always late anyway, I got used to it.'' 

Then you gave Jimin a soft kiss on his lips, Jimin put his arms around your small body and hugged you tightly. He deepened the soft kiss into a passionate one and you responded by putting your arms around his neck and kissing him back. When he pulled back from the kiss he put his forehead on yours. 

'' I missed you.''

'' Me too.'' You reply.

'' Sometimes, when I see couples happily walking down the streets during the day I wish I was not al idol.''

'' But you love singing.''

''I do, but I also love you.''

Your heart skipped a beat. Did he just tell you he loved you? He's usually not that straightforward with you. For a moment you didn't know what to do you just look at his lovely eyes. 

'' I love you too.'' You finally answered.

He kissed you again, then the two of you were disturbed by the owner of the restaurant, asking what you would like to eat. She stopped talking when she saw the two of you kissing. You immediately broke the kiss startled. 

'' Ah, I'm so sorry.'' She said and put her hands in front of her face. ''I'll come back in a moment.''

The owner started to leave.

'' Wait.'' You said. '' We like to order Y/F/F (Your Favorite Food)''

'' The same for me,'' Jimin said smiling at the owner. '' You don't have to be embarrassed, it's okay, you know us.''

The owner of the restaurant was a very sweet old lady who owned a restaurant very popular under Kpop idols because it had private rooms where you could meet up with anyone without the whole world knowing about it. Therefore, Kpop idols would frequently come here for dates or just go for some privacy from the fans who always seem to be everywhere. The owner was one of the few people who knew about your relationship with Jimin. Not even the other members of BTS knew of the two of you. 

'' Ah , okay will be right up.'' The owner said while scribbling you order it on a piece of paper. 

Jimin and you started chatting about the things you had been doing to past few weeks. Jimin told you about the never-ending dance practices and the strict J-Hope making sure that everyone got the dance right. Then the food came and two of you ate food while drinking some soju. After you finished the food, you sighed and leaned back in the chair. 

'' That was so good!''

Jimin who was taking his last bite also leaned back in his chair and put an arm around your shoulders.

''It was just as amazing as always!''

'' So what do you want to do now?'' 

'' Well, it is now dark outside less chance for me to get recognized, we could just take a stroll around Seoul.'' 

'' I would love that.''

'' Let's go then,'' Jimin said and stood up from his chair. He put on his long black coat, hat, and white facemask. The coat would hide his toned figure and the hat and facemask would partially hide his hair and face, but as it was already dark outside people probably wouldn't notice him.