Late Apologies

I MADE AN 8 TRACKS FOR THIS STORY GO TO MY PROFILE FOR ALL MY OTHER 8 TRACKS FOR MY OTHER STORIES (NOT DOOKIE CAUSE YOU CAN JUST LOOK UP THE ALBUM) SO YEAH I HOPE YA'LL LIKES IT 

guys i put my heart and soul into this, and I'm seriously going to miss updating and you guys making me laugh.

-

Time passed, people grew, and Eric finally shut his big ass mouth. Hayden  was to thank for all of this, if she hadn't sent that text, malum wouldn't have came to be. So bless her. 

Calum finally got his bearings, seeing Michael sitting on the fountain wrecked. That night Calum realized that he kinds may be in love. 

Calum still blogged, probably more than ever now that they had three bloggers in their big house (Hayden insisted she was part of the family, "I'm like your sister wive, well maybe not really but I'm still your main bitch.") 

Brendon finally noticed him, (it was just a favorite of a tweet, but still.) and Michael finally stopped dying his hair when he realized there were more hairs on his pillow than usual.

You could say they had grown a lot. 

And the household finally got a puppy, Calum pleaded and pleaded until he got a Pomeranian last Christmas. 

"His name is Beanie." Michael said handing it over to him, "Because you know i love it when you wear those." he winked. Calum was too busy gushing over the tiny dog, and plus he loved his name too, his second favorite clothing item. (dont forget about the flower crowns.) 

But in the end, Beanie ended up liking Hayden and Michael way more than Calum because they first day Michael got him, he bought a spray bottle scented with bacon and wouldn't let Calum have any. 

"We are the chosen ones!" Michael shouted. 

"Yeah thats only because you drugged him into liking you." Calum had pouted.

-

One day Calum was flicking through the radio channels, his hand slipped and landed on 96.1 

"Oh my god!" Calum shrieked, "Michael its Collar full." Michael walked over and squinted his green eyes at the station and nodded smiling, but quickly that smile disappeared.

"Whats wrong?" Cal had asked and Michael stomped his foot. 

"Its only been like 5 years, its on the fucking oldies station." He grunted. He flipped the radio off and slammed the door shut leaving the room, "I'm eating my feelings away, bye."

Needless to say, they had a goooooooooooooooooooooood night.

(IM LAUGhING ^)

But still, if you listen really carefully, you can hear the faint sounds of Collar full playing at night. And you'll remember.

End.

-

Oh i almost forgot. The sequelish thing is Lashton with side jalex yaaaaaay ill announce that soon. and then also im making another malum fic so stick around for that. AND a modern romeo and Juliet type story for muke so yay ill keep you posted

its been real guys. Until next time.

Hannah.