Worn Jeans

Qotd: PASTE YOUR CLIPBOARD HERE

aotd: HE'S FOURTY HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY DISCOVERED WHO HE WAS

Omfg^^^ I'm laughing I was talking about Pete Wentz DYING HIS HAIR BLONDE I WAS SO MAD/CONFUSED LIKE WTF PETE

I finished the set after playing Flaws and Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the year.

I awkwardly set down my guitar and made my way through the sea of people, towards the door that lead outside.

I pushed my palms into my hoodie because of the slight chill in the air. I jogged toward the only other figure out in the full parking lot. Michael sat by the fountain which was on the large lot of grass by the hotel. There was just Enough space where Michael brought his knees up to his chest and he didn't fall into the cold water. I was afraid if I tapped him he'd go tumbling down.

"Hey," I said, the word felt foreign to lips and seeing him sit there so fragile and easy to break hurt.

"Hello," he said back, it was muffled by his face being tucked in between his legs. He sat up and I couldn't tell if the red nose was from the cold or if it was because he was crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you Michael, I don't like him, and I'm pretty fucking bad at showing my emotions as you can see, but I didn't mean to look at him, I did but not in that way." I said as Michael shrugged and sniffed.

"It's fine." He said "I'm used to it."

"No, Michael, I mean it." I confessed.

"Stop okay." His breath blew out in puffs if smoke, "I don't need your sympathy I'm fine really, trust me." He put a weak smile on his face and gripped the edge of the cold stone underneath him.

I sighed and his smile faded. "No, I'm not okay. It's not like my heart physically stops beating when I see you looking at him like that, because he can have you and I can't. I've been here and he hasn't Calum. Yeah, I don't feel like a complete loser when you deny my offer to dance with me, and then tell me you want to he with me after you danced with Eric all night. It doesn't hurt when that night you came into our room piss drunk, and crashed on my bed thinking I was asleep, like I hadn't stayed up all night waiting for you to come back and when you did I held you so tight Calum, because I knew you'd feel different the next day and not remember that I patted your back while you threw all that shit up." He looked down at the ground "Yeah." He laughed, "I'm not okay because I won't forget you no matter how hard I try."

"Listen-"

"I'm not done." He protested, "You think that it doesn't hurt when you're constantly telling me you hate me, that you wouldn't care if I died, you think you can say these things and I won't react Calum. I created this whole thing for you in hope that you'd like me back. Mission failed, I guess." He stays silent and stands back up.

He grabs my collar and says "I told you I wouldn't let you slip away." He presses his cold soft lips to my warm ones, my eyes stay closed because that fire in my stomach is back, where it was a few weeks ago. It's a simple kiss with nothing special but it still makes me feel like I mean something to him, but he still finds a way to make it rough by when he pulls away, he's sure to bite my bottom lip causing it to stretch between us.

He forcefully grabs my left hip and lets my lip go, "Now tell me you love him." He growls.

"I can't." I admit and close the space between us again, tilting my head. Michael grabs the back of my head which is covers with a navy beanie. He grips it tight along with a few strands of my hair, as he parts his lips-

"Calum!" Someone says shocked from behind me, Michael pulls away with a squeeze of my hip.

"Fuck you." Michael says blankly and his fist meets Eric's right temple.

"Michael!" I scream, "why the fuck-"

Eric is still standing surprisingly, dazed, after awhile he says, "Doesn't matter, I was straight anyways." He huffs.

"See!" Michael stomps his foot, "this asshole is always messing with people!" He clenches his fist again. Before he can kill him I grab his wrist.

"Wait." I calmly say, and tap Eric's chest, the single movement causes him to fall to the ground, his knees buckling beneath him.