Lip Bites

WOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT GUYS SO WE ARE AT 17K READS OMG OMG I DONT EVEN LOOK THAT MUCH AND LAST TIME I CHECKED WE HAD 1K WTF? AND 500 COMMENTS DYING ILY AND DUDES THIS IS LIKE #400 ON FANFICTION AND THERE ARE MILLIONS OF STORIES THAT COULD BE ON THERE AND THIS IS DOING BETTER THAN KISS ME X2 ITS ONLY AT 800 AND UGH I LOVE YOU GUY SO YAY UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO YEAH 

this is a filler buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the next chapter is by far my favorite 

I stand at my booth with my table piled high with paper with urls on them and dead sharpies from signing posters, laptops, boobs, and i phones. The usual. I'm still shaken from Michaels message to me earlier today. It honestly is the the classic love triangle without attraction towards one of them. 

A younger girl comes toward me with a shirt saying 'Hayden is queen" on the front, and I can see where they get the idea from, she's my bestfriend. And i love, yet hate, her with a passion. My two hours are over and the next batch of teens are lined up already to meet me. I wave and smile walking by , talking to a few because this is the part i've been dreading. 

Eric is seen to my left and Michael to my right. I look to Michael's cold eyes killing the other boy beside me and i look to Eric's softer ones. I take a step to the left and this doesnt go unnoticed to the fans behind me. 

"Michael." Someone screams, "Go with Michael!"

"Malummmmm." Another girl says.

"Calric!" Another protests, and oh god. 

Eric looks confused as Michael starts to jog faster. "I'm sorry." I say, "I'll make it up to you." He smiles and nods, he should be pissed! Why isnt he pissed? I would be. Michael grasps my wrist.

"Come." He says sternly. "I'm done playing tug of war." There are shouts of approvement and claps, I look toward the ground and blush.

-

"Why do you hate him?" I ask, sitting in the restaurant next to the hotel.

 "He's a dick." he shrugs eating a fry. "one, he changes his sexuality all the time, i guess he's gay now, two, we used to date and that guy is a train wreck, he gets on your ass all the time if you dont call him for a day, he may seem all cute now but trust me, he's a ticking time bomb."

"Maybe he changed." I shrug.

"Babe," he grasps my hand from across the table, "Seasons change, people dont." And i slightly ignore the fact that he totally quoted a song, i let it brush past, he had the opportunity and he used it.

He lets go of my hand which happened to be stained with sharpie, I look at mine and its the same.  "Are you enjoying your time?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile, "There's so many people though, i love it anyways." 

"You re welcome." He says in a coy way and i roll my eyes.

"Yes thank you Michael." I sigh. "What do you want me to do bow to your knees and kiss your feet?"

"Actually..."

"No." I protest. "Absoutly not."

He huffs, "Worth a shot."

 Short filler bc next chapter is so, yay! This sucked but deal with it bitches, Hannah out yo

QOTD: top 3 favorite lyrics?