Earbuds

Okay so the quote was from The English Patient and its that part where Michael was all 'dance with me' (its a really old movie but) but I see where you guys got the breakfast club from so ill give you that.

But anyways school starts on the 25th and My Crush is in my homeroom, we're meant to be bye.

So yeah Calum likes Michael now oops sorry Eric you can suck the cookie monsters dick for all I care

Kik deleted all my contacts and messages so yay!

Qotd: opinion on groupies oooo?!??

Aotd: they're real so stfu and honestly because there are SO many people saying they slept with them, I think some are lying and some arent. I've heard and seen 5sos being rude to fans and only asking the pretty ones for their number and I just :///// idk how to feel tbh I could rant forever if you guys want me to make a rant book because I have lots of opinions k bye.

On with the chapter where Eric fucks shit up yay kill me

F

U

C

K

_

"Why did you leave me like that?" I asked the next morning, making our way out of breakfast and into the room for the next day of Gig Fest.

"Why did you dance with him again after I left?" He retorted.

"I asked you first."

"Calum I'm going to ask you once and I'm not going to ask you again." He stopped walking and darted his cold eyes toward mine, "it doesn't matter who asked first, you're mine and you know that."

"Because Michael, okay?" I huffed.

"But you practically confessed your love for me on that dance floor."

"I wouldn't call it-"

"Fine then," Michael rolled his eyes, "affliction, attraction, lust, whatever you want to call it, you're going to choose Calum."

"There we go with the words again." I said.

"I'm not kidding." He sternly said, "remember when I said someone you know would be performing?" He asked with a smile on his lips.

"Oh yeah," I said recalling the memory confused, "Panic right?"

"No." He chuckled, "it's you." He said with a spark in his eye "There's no backing out, and by then, 12:15 on the dot you have to decide." He placed a bony finger on the middle of my chest.

"Until then." He smiled in a coy way and turned on his heel.

"Until then." I repeated but he was too far away to hear me.

_

"I forgot my bass." I said to one of the workers, "I can't go on." It was 12:00 and my set was supposed to be started.

"Can you play acoustic?" He asked, "Sam just got finished with his set, you can ask him if you'd like." He suggested.

I nodded, I'm assuming there were others who signed to perform. The worker with the official Red Gig Fest shirt spoke into his head set as I walked toward the black haired guy named Sam.

"I forgot my bass." I said awkwardly, and apparently a lot of people heard, fans who brought their guitars for other accounts to sign swarmed around me and oh, I forgot I was the most popular one around here. They held up their necks of the guitars, offering them. "Oh." I said, "um, I'll just use Sam's thanks."

"It's no problem." Sam gave it to me and I nodded towards him.

"Thanks again."

"The show must go on." He winked and oh.

I ignored his suggestion and sat down on the single black foldable chair. As I adjusted the mic stand everyone cheered. I waved a little and smiled back "I'm Calum, this is really last minute but, I'm here."

I scanned the crowd. No familiar faces.

I looked at the clock too, 12:04.

"Um, this song is called Dammit."

The crowd sang along, which was so weird yet awesome, it felt like the song was mine, and they were screaming the lyrics back at me as I sang my favorite part of the whole song.

And maybe I'll see you at a movie sneak preview

You'll show up and walk by on the arm of that guy

And I'll smile and you'll wave we'll pretend it's okay

The charade it won't last when he's gone

I won't come back

And it'll happen once again

You'll turn to a friend

Someone that understands

And sees through the master plan

By the time that song was over it was 12:08.

I racked my brain for another song, "Check Yes Juliet?" I asked and they went crazy, my eyes widened in a joking way "I guess that's a yes." I laughed at my own pun.

Check yes Juliet

Are you with me?

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk

I won't go until you come outside

Check yes Juliet

Kill the limbo

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window

There's no turning back for us tonight

After that song it was 12:11 I but the inside of my cheek, I knew what song to preform. "Fuck it, this is Collar Full." I scanned the crowd nervously, the only familiar face was the last one I wanted to see. It was Eric, I had to divert my attention. To someone, and Eric looked like the right person.

We've waited so damn long

We're sick and tired

I won't leave any doubt, it stone unturned.

I've got a collar full, of chemistry for your company

So maybe tonight I'll be, the libertine.

Oh show me your love, your love

Every time I said love I tried to break his stare to search for the one who I really wanted to see at the moment.

But the song came to an end, and when I looked away from Eric, Michael was leant up against the door frame of the room, when I finally saw him, he turned away leaving the room.

I felt like this was way more dramatic and crappy than I meant it to be. I'm on my period bare with me.