Eyeliner

"This place is too good." I sighed as I flopped down on the fluffy bed.

"You're right." Michael huffed. "This place has too many rich squares." He grumbled taking out his phone. "Let's have some fun." he evilly smirked.

Am I more than you bargained for yet?

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

Cause that's just who I am this week

My face lightened up, humming along as Michael blasted the music a little too loudly not caring if they got a noise compliant.

The older boy jumped on his bed as the song hit the chorus. He moved his fingers along the imaginary neck of the guitar.

"We're going down town on an earlier round, and sugar we're going down swinging!" He sang off pitch.

"I'll be your number one with a bullet." He kicked down a chair nearby. And then there was the long awaited knock on the door. Michael straightened his t-shirt and strode out towards the door. I continued sitting innocently as I took in the sight before me.

"Excuse me sir." The employee said, crinkling his nose at Michael's wardrobe. Michael simply leaned against the door frame casually as if Fall Out Boy's bass wasn't making the walls have a pulse at the moment. "But several guests have complained in the short mass of time of your reckless visit, and it would seem to me as you are inconsiderate to the citizens of this very hotel."

Michael cleared his throat for a moment. "Excuse yourself." Michael glanced at his name tag "Arnold." He chuckled. "Do you know who I am?"

Arnold blinked in reply.

"Michael. G. Clifford." He spat, I raised an eyebrow. "My father is very," he laughed, "very good friends with Mr. Hilton so if you think that you can speak to me like that." Michael placed a single finger on Arnold's chest. "Then ha!." Michael said in a very serious tone, "you'd be horribly mistaken." Michael pushed Arnold back with a single duck of his wrist and turned to shut the door in his face in time to finish the last chorus in the loudest way possible just because he could, as if he hadn't gotten a noise complaint moments ago.

"What?" Michael huffed. "Nobody messes with Michael .G. Clifford." He snorted.

-

The next day, the first day of the convention, we had to go down to the lobby, to be picked up again and sent to some huge place where people could speak and host panels along with meeting up with followers and blog runners.

After having to lock myself in the bathroom for half the morning getting ready in fear Michael may pounce, we headed inside the cab.

"My heads killing me." Michael whined.

"Yeah maybe because you decided it would be a great night to stay up and listen to rock all night long." I replied and he slumped into the seat next to mine.

"You are really no fun, you know that right?"

"Huh, and you still follow after me like some lost puppy." I retorted, and he grumbled something that I couldn't remark under his breath.

"You're going to fall for my charm one day Hood, one day..." He said louder.

"Yeah?! 'Cause I'll be pretty damn shocked if that day ever does come."

"Don't forget, you're the one who kissed me." He poked my side. "The real lost puppy is yourself."

I ignored his remarks the whole 15 minute ride.

-

I stood against the door with Michael beside me with our passes wrapped around our necks. I tapped my foot, waiting until we were called to go on stage.

By the chanting of out ship name, I was pretty sure now was a good time. I plugged my ears as I stepped out into the light with Michael close behind. They screamed, and I didn't know if I could talk over the yells. There were easily a couple thousand teens in the room.

"Shhhh." Michael chuckled into the mic. They all stopped, faces red and hearts beating fast.

"Thanks for coming guys." I smiled. "Now you may know me as 'some dude on tumblr' and Michael as 'that gay guy obsessed with that one band' but I actually do have a name-" I went through the practiced script. "Calum Hood." They screamed again, "and this is Michael Clifford." Michael waved next to me. "The lovely creator of this event."

"And welcome to the first ever Gig Fest!" He announced, Gig Fest was the name for this, as in Gigabyte.

We went through the routine, explaining the event, live performances, meet ups, the whole rap.

We walked off stage smiling, "that went well." I said to no one in particular.

"Yeah." Michael agreed. "But next we actually have to meet them, god, get ready for flower crown overload."

As we went our separate ways, I bumped into a figure. I looked up and a smile was placed on my lips.

"Oh." I said surprised, "fancy seeing you here Eric."