Blocked

*Michaels POV*

"Hello?" he spoke into his cell phone.

"Congratulations Calum Hood you have just-" I heard the end tone, he hung up, time for plan B

I called again "Figured that wouldn't work." I chuckled through my cell, Calum on the other line grumbled.

"How did you even get my number and to answer your question before you ask, no, i will not go out with you." he spoke with a stern tone. 

"I didnt call you to- well..." I laughed again shaking my head, "Nah, anyways so i got your number by this huge yellow book with like numbers in it, its the best thing like ever, but its pretty prehistoric, i mean, you have to flick pages and use the table of contents." 

"A phone book." He said dully, "Yeah, I'm not that dim."

"A phone book!" I cheered, what a wonder full name, "Thats besides the point, but, long story short the leader of like tumblr or some shit, is sending us to Brisbane for a tumblr convention, cool right? I mean of course it is, because i made it up."

"You what?" He gasped, i felt a smile tug at my lips, "Michael Clifford there is no way in hell-"

"Ohhh, using my full name, sexy." I snickered, "There's no way getting out of it pretty boy, we leave like, in two days, c'mon i mean, 5 five star hotel, computer nerds everywhere, whats not to like?"

"But still..."

"some one you may or may not know may preform." I quickly added in.

After a pause, he finally spoke, "I already saw them."

"Who ever said it was Panic?"

"Nobody, but you're hinting to it." He said,

"Hmm." Is all i said, "So yeah, we leave in two days."

"Mich-" I hung up before he could protest.

"Hook line and sinker." I sang. 

*Calums POV*

"So wait, you're telling me that you're going away to Brisbane for god knows how long, with a guy you have met once who will most likely rape you, in two days." Hayden tried to understand.

"Basically." I huffed.

"This is crazy, i mean im all for you and Michael being a thing but-"

"I dont think i'm gonna go."

"Don't you like, have to, i mean this big shot is paying loads of money just for this thing Michael made up." she said plopping down on my bed.

"Yeah, I guess i kinda do, I dont even know if he's like lying or not, its frustrating." I replied.

"Why dont you, text him you know, like normal people do."

"No." I cringed, "I want no more contact with him then i already do."

She grabbed my phone off of my night stand, "I bet your pass word is some shit like Panic123." She laughed.

I gulped, "Hay-"

"It is!" She shrieked as she heard the tiny click of my phone being unlocked, "God, you're so lame."

"You wouldnt." I declared.

"I would." She protested.

Before i could swipe my phone away she dashed into the bathroom. I jiggled the door knob, knowing it was locked.

"Dear Michael," She said in a flirtatious tone, "Though I would adore going on this romantic trip with you, I need some proof that you are not trying to kid nap me and take me for ransom. (Though I wouldnt mind) Would you please send some sort of document assuring that I will be at a real tumblr convention? Loads of love, xoxo, Pretty Boy           P.S. I love your face." 

"No." I said, I heard the tiny tone of a text being sent.

"Yes." She gushed opening the bathroom door, giggling.

"I really, really hate you."

"I know." She smiled back and flipped her hair and batted her eyelashes. 

"I'm not speaking at your funeral." I spat.

"Duh, because I'm planning to live way longer than you."

"See you in hell." I smiled and slammed the door in her face, after a moment of silence we busted out laughing in sync. "But seriously, I do hate you." 

-

It took 3 hours and 27 minutes to convince Michael that it was my roommate, but I'm pretty sure he still thinks it was me, either way, he sent me an e mail addressed to Michael from David Karp. (who i later searched online to see if he really owned tumblr) And It stated that I had to come, I was going to be a co host with Michael. 

Sorry for the long break This fic will be considerably shorter than Kiss Me if you have read it, Maybe 20-25 chapters, its a shorty, i know ): But its all i really have time for, i hope you understand. Loads of love, Hannah! x

QOTD: If you only had one song you could listen to, what would it be?