Flower Crowns

Hi ya! Thanks for clicking on my story, this story is Malum. Malum is Michael Clifford and Calum Hood from the band 5 Seconds of Summer. I am very sorry to say that there will NOT be Luke or Ashton as MAJOR characters. Maybe their names will pop up here and there, same as the one direction boys. SWEARING AHEAD SORRY NOT SORRY (-: also, this is all in Calums POV.

WARNING FROM FUTURE ME!!!: YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME CALLING BRENDON BRANDON FOR A FEW CHAPTERS BC I WAS AN IDIOT MAKING THIS AND NEW TO THE FANDOM OKAY??? I SHUDDER EVERY TIME TRUST ME SO DONT GET PISSED AND GET YOUR THONGS IN A TWIST? I. AM. SORRY. BUT IM NOT CHANGING IT BECAUSE THEN THE COMMENTERS WHO TOLD ME IT WAS BREN INSTEAD OF BRAN DONT LOOK STUPID (-: SO IF YOU COMMENT "iTS bRENDON111!!!!!" AFTER THIS CHAPTER I WILL TELL YOU TO COME BACK AND LOOK AT THIS A/N!!!! THANK YOU

Oh my god ^^^ this is you from the future, HOW COULD YOU CALL BEEBO BRANDON YOU DIRTY FUCKER? Shame me all you want! I deserve it. Drown me in your emo tears...

-

I guess you could say, it all started with a band

-

Reblog

Reblog

Reblog

Ihave been sitting on my bed on my laptop for the past, I don't know, 5 hours? 6? I check the clock. It's 2:00 am. My lights are all off and my only source of light is coming from my Mac. I reach for my bag of crisps and pull out a few.

"It's time to make a new post." I groan. Don't get me wrong, I love tumblr. But I hate it aswell. It's too addicting and the more followers, well I like to call them my flowers, the more I have to post which is annoying because all I want to do is reblog and like posts.

My blog is basic I guess I don't know why everybody likes me. I'm just some gay dude who can play the bass and kind of sing. My account is like 25% music, 50% random shit, 5% pictures of me looking down at the ground in black and white, 10% food, and 10% of me ranting about my sleeping problems.

I think for a bit. There has been a panic at the disco post parody, where they change the lyrics from their songs into something 'blogy'.

What song should I use? I cram my head for an easily known, easy panic song someone hasn't used. I decide on using Collar Full.

I grin and laugh a bit before posting it. If Brandon (A/N FUCK HANNAH GOLLY YOU UNDESERVING BITCH AND YOU CALLED YOURSELF A FAN???) Urie saw that, I think I would faint. I love Panic! He's so hot and just, oh god his muscles. And oh god his tattoos. And oh god his voice.

My mind goes off into Brandon (a/n STAB mE IN MY THROAT) world. But I am soon snapped out of it when someone with the username "Clifford Urie" reblogs my post. I usually don't get notifications because my blog is so big and It would get annoying. I curiously click on his page.

It's a Panic Page, no wonder why he rebloged me. He has around 30k followers, I read his bio.

Michael Clifford, mentally dating Brandon (A/N I'm crying please bash me I deserve it) Urie from PATD.

18, Sydney Australia.

CONTEST ENDS NEXT WEEK!

I usually stalk my followers but this one is weird, it's different. I click the follow button and search through Michael's posts. They mainly are text posts, talking about the contest.

It turns out that he has an extra ticket to see Panic! In concert for Sydney. Shit, I live in Sydney! To win, all you have to do is come up with the funniest text post about PATD. I really want to win all of a sudden, but what if Michael is some bat shit crazy serial killer? I have never even seen is face. I just met this guy.

Nah.

I yawn and decide its almost time for bed. I click the submit tab and submit my Collar Full parody. The concert is next month. It's worth a shot.

I open another tab on my computer and type in YouTube. I click on the correct link and go to my page.

15,452 subscribers. That's 30 more than yesterday. I smile lightly to myself and look at my most watched video. It's a cover of "It's all about you." I close the tab and go back onto my favorite website, tumblr.

I click Michaels page again to see if anything new has happened in the last 2 minutes. Which I highly doubt. But I guess I guessed wrong.

It's a post. A post about me. It reads:

Looks like the famous tumblr boy has decided to submit his Collar Full parody. Tisk Tisk Tisk, just because your famous doesn't mean you can break the rules pretty boy. (;

I am infuriated with the nicknames he gave me. Okay 1, I'm not famous. Sure...I am blessed to have so many adoring little humans stalking me, but nah, nope, not using the f word. And 2, I'm NOT PRETTY. Very manly. Very manly.

I roll my eyes and click on 'Rules' I am starting to hate this boy.

Rule Número 4: You cannot submit something I have discovered. If you do, you are required to submit something else. Because I say so. (:

What the fuck, I think, he just added this!

Whatever, I can buy my own tickets. Wait no, I'm broke.This Michael guy seems like a prick. Do I really have to submit something?! I guess I do. I hit submit again and lazily type in. 'Brandon is hot.' (A/N 15 year old Hannah is now dead. Rest in peace. SHE WILL NOT BE MISSED)

No sooner than in 1 minute he replies.

You giving up sweetie? Oh, playing hard to get I see. Maybe the contest can be cut short...(;

God Those wink faces. Cringe. I look at the notes and thousands of his followers are internally screaming, they ship us. God no. Please don't.

He replies again.

Ooo, Malum, do you like the sound of that

I reply with a simple no.

Of course you do babe. (; how about I pick you up at 4? Dinner and then the concert? Sounds good, yeah?

Creep. Run away Calum RUN AWAY.

He actually thinks I'll go with him? Get real, not in a million years.

I'm not going with you. I resign.

He is quick to reply.

Check the last rule I just added (;

STOP WITH THE WINKS JESUS CRIST. I check the last rule, it says that whoever wins has to go with him.

I'm sure this is illegal. I say I'm breaking the rules then.

It will be fun. I promise babe. (; you'll get to see you know who in leather pants he replies

Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, he's right and it's so wrong but he's right

I'm not your babe, if I'm going with you, there has to be ground rules.

1. No pet names.

2. No touching

3. No more winks please. They're creepy.

4. We go straight to the consert and then you drop me straight back to my House

Get it? got it? Good.

I press the enter key.

Sure thing sweet cheeks (;

I Aggressively shut off my lap top and try to sleep and forget about this Michael Clifford guy.

Creep

But you're going

No I'm not

Hmmm...

He's still a creep.