Band Tees

It's 8:03. The opening act just ended. Some solo artist. I guess he was okay, it wasn't my type of music. I like bands like Greenday, Blink, Mayday Parade, The Killers, Bastille and Panic. They are supposed to be out by now, 8:00. Michael actually got pretty good seats, we were in the mosh pit. The arena was so huge.

They should be out any second. All of a sudden, one single bass cord is heard throughout the arena. Everyone stops talking and for one spare millisecond, everything is silent, comprehending what they just heard. Then everyone screams, they rush toward the stage in adrenaline. I throw my hands up into the air and yell, forgetting about Michael for a second, until I place them back down and look to my right at a beaming Michael. I look into his eyes and give a polite smile.

"They should be out any second! Are you excited?" He yells over the screams.

I couldn't hear him. "What?!" I yell back. "We should stop talking they should be out any second!"

He laughs and steps closer. "I just said that!"

"Oh." I laugh. "Sorry." He wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Um..." I blush.

"Don't think anything of this." He smirks. "I know your head over heels for me but this gesture is nothing." He rolls his eyes.

I open my mouth to respond but then close it as I see the tall figure of Brendon Urie appear on the stage, I missed the curtains opening.

My eyes widen as I see him grasp his microphone. He is a god from heaven above.

The first few plucks of the guitar pick up and my brain recognizes the song immediately.

"This is my favorite song!" I scream to nobody in particular.

"Oh so your a Vegas Lights kinda guy." Michael laughs. "Typical."

What is that supposed to even mean?!

"Oh yeah well you seem like a Miss Jackson kind of guy." I tried to retort back, not really knowing what I meant. He just scoffed.

"Nope. Hurricane guy all the way. Now shut up. I want to listen." He stuck out his tongue.

Oh, if you only knew

What we've been up to

I guarantee you'd keep it secret

So give it to me now

We're lost in a dream now

I sang along with the song, not really actually trying to sing but screaming the lyrics.

Michael looked at me and smiled at me fondly. I looked up at him still singing, he rolled his eyes.

I stopped singing for a moment "aren't you having fun?" I asked. He shrugged in response.

Oh my god, he's trying to look cool, his heart is racing I can tell, and his eyes are glued to Brandon. He's blowing up on the inside.

"You can let go Michael. Be your self, I know you want to with this majestic beast in front of you." I said before turning away from him to finish up the song.

I felt him sigh and then he let a scream leave his lips. Not so tough are you now? With a URL like Clifford Urie. I don't think so.

In the Vegas lights

Where villains spend the weekend

The deep end

We're swimming with the sharks until we drown.