Vodka Smoke and other devious things.

"Why don't you give it up?" Eric asks, turning toward Michael with a cold expression.

"Give what up?" Michael yawns with a bored expression on his face.

"You're jealous, seeing the two guys you like, both of which don't give a flaming shit about you!"

"Flaming?" he looks up from his finger nails he was picking at. "Wow, didn't know shit was such an understatement that you had to use an adjective like that to describe it."

"You know Michael, nobody would really care, nobody would care if you just went and well...died, it wouldn't make a difference, to me, to anyone of that matter." I spoke up, daring to step an inch closer to the boy who envied the both of us.

"You quoted the breakfast club." Michael noted. "Thought that was our thing," he didn't seem phased at all by the comment.

"Correction." I spat, "Its my thing. There is no 'our'." He is great at hiding his feelings, i mean his expressions show zero emotion, his eyes say otherwise, they spark with hate and sadness, I'm not really sure if the hate is for me or the brunette beside me, not holding me back. But I'm sure the sadness is. It doesn't affect me at all, no, it doesn't tug at my heart strings seeing him destroyed from the inside.

"You dont seem phased by this at all." Eric says from behind me. "He just told you to die basically." Realisation washes over me, i guess i did.

A small smile appears on Michaels lips, i am taken aback, "Doesn't matter, I'm far too young to die" I recognize the song name, it is, of course, the band i love the most. I don't know whether to take his tauntingness, I want to sing along as he begins. "I've never so adored you I'm twisting allegories now I want to complicate you, don't let me do this to myself" Michael hums.

Eric pauses from his insults he was letting himself rip out, something along the lines of how Michael disgusts him, but the other lad was too far into the song to acknowledge the insult's presence. "What the fuck are you doing?" Eric asks in confusion, he doesn't know, the song, or even the band that much.

I know, he's trying to suck me in. With his actually beautiful voice i note.

"You wouldn't understand." Michael smiles wider now, "Its our thing." And he's right. Eric wouldn't, never will, but Michael will, he'll remember.

"I'm chasing roller coasters I've got to have you closer now" Michael goes on, further into the song. We stand there,letting it happen, letting him go deeper into the chorus, enhanced by his voice. Has Eric heard it? Does he know the voice so well, at times he melted into it? Because that's how I'm feeling now, and I sure as hell don't like it. "Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die" He belts out, I am surprised nobody has stopped to listen to Michael's performance. The angelic voice is captivating.

Too captivating.

Before he can get halfway through I stop him. "No." I stare deep into his eyes. "No." I repeat.

"Why not?" He licks his bottom lip, I press a hand to his chest.

"Just, Just stop okay? "

"Why?" He pouts, "My voice too...memorizing for you?"

Yes

"N-No, you need to leave." I guide him through the sea of people. Eric trails behind.

"But you said I could stay?" He says, but he knows, he knows he's almost got me, all he needs to do now is lean a little closer now and-

"I know what I said." i open the door and shove us both out, slamming the door in Eric's face. (I might have done it on purpose)

"Goodnight." I state turning away, my fingertips brushing agaist the cool metal of the door.

"Goodnight Calum." He whispers.

I turn the door and begin to push it open.

"Oh and by the way." I look over my shoulder to see Michael walking away from me, "I know, I know I have you." He yells from a distance, "You'll be mine Calum Hood, and I can almost taste it."

He may be right, and he may be wrong, maybe im in too deep. But for now I'll lace a smile on my lips and enjoy the rest of my night with the person who should deserve all of my attention, and that's Eric.

I didnt make a mistake throwing him out. I didnt.

As i step back into the humid air of the house and lace my fingers with Eric's I realize something.

"Now that he's gone...I can have all of my attention on you." Eric smiles.

I realize maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I like Michaels rudness, maybe I like his voice, maybe I like his kiss. Maybe I like him.

But its wrong. We aren't meant to be and never will. Maybe its the alchol in my system, did I even drink? So many maybe's...Maybe i am wrong about maybe, does that make sense? Maybe the doubts are real, that the rush of lust for Michael isnt just in my head.

Maybe.

OKAY SORRY FOR THE WAIT I TOOK A LONG ASS BREAK FROM WATTPAD AND I'M BACK.

TIME TO CLEAR THINGS UP

1.SORRY I AM ONLY PAYING ATTENTION TO BRENDON ATM, SOON DALLON WITH COME TO PLAY AND THEN IAN AND SPENCER (ONLY IF I END THIS LIKE I PLAN TO, I MAY CHANGE IT.)

2.THIS IS MY MAIN PRIORITY RN BECAUSE KISS ME IS FINISHED SO THAT MEANS UPDATES EVERY SUNDAY AND OR SATURDAY!!!

3.THANK YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR LIKE 105 COMMENTS AND 2K READS AHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

GOAL: 5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS (-: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HANNAH