Hangover

"Yeah, He'll be down soon, He's just perfecting himself for your presence, you know he just has the biggest crush on you, ever since the party he just can't-"

"Okayyyy." I said running down the steps, clamping the girls mouth shut before she could say anything else, I smiled politely, "Thats enough chit chat with you two." I opened the door, hand on Michaels back leading him out of the house slowly. I never wanted to be anywhere with Michael ever as much as I do right now. Hayden is planting lies in his brain and all they're going to do is expand. "Bye Hayden see ya, dont forget to-"

"Blah blah, go away homo." She rolled her eyes shutting the door behind me. I shook my head in annoyance. 

"Cometh Calum, the carriage awaits you." Michael said slipping his arm around my torso, the other expanding, showing the way to his car, packed for the trip. 

I playfully swatted his hand away, heading into the direction of the car, Michael quickly sprinted ahead of me, opening the door to the passenger seat, soon after shrugging his open flannel off and placing it on the ground for me to step on. 

After walking on it, he wrapped it around his torso and went to put my bag in the trunk, "Such a romantic," I sarcastically sighed.

"Its true." He shrugged. "I'm a quite ornate person."

"Ornate." I said impressed, "Thats quite a word Michael, ya know, you could have just said fancy."

"Whats the fun in that?" He asked, taking his seat, "I like to make everything magical." He wiggled his eyebrows.

He strapped in and started to head down the road, "When we get there," he spoke, "It is going to be the most  virtuoso, marvelous,significant, zealous, week you have ever took part in."

"You can tone it down a bit, no guys our age use such words, you have quite a vast vocabulary, i get it."

"Yet again Calum Hood." He sighed looking distraught, "There is no fun in using such bland words, i get it, im not the kinda guy you'd expect to use words like zealous." He motioned to his hair, a neon green, he's right, I really wouldn't. "A pale boy with green hair who spends his free time trying to get a guy named Calum to realize that he's really fucking hot, but anyways,Every word is special, and I believe they should all get to be said. They all mean something, there was a reason they were made, there is a point, its my job to use them, show them that they are worth something."

"Wow, what a fantastic job, figuring out words, you know you could just learn a new language." I rolled my eyes. "You can really stop trying to impress me, its not working."

"Whats the fun in that?" He said turning to me smiling. 

"There is no fun in it."

-

After our flight that lasted about 2 hours, we got our luggage and i was about to dial a taxi to take us to our hotel.

"Calum," Michael tapped my shoulder.

"Shut up, I'm trying to call the taxi place."

"There's no need to." He sounded smug.

Curiously, I hung up my cell phone and looked in Micheal's direction, there was a man dressed in black with a limo behind him, he held a sign saying 'The Clifford's"

When i didnt reply, a mix of shock, annoyance, and a little bit of my wanting to hug him because he got a limo, for us, and nobody had done that for me, ever, he spoke.

"I told them I travel in style, or not at all."

"There you go again, quoting none other than the fault in our stars." I rolled my eyes.

"Its our thing."

I didnt object.

"The carriage once again awaits you, my sweet."

"Not helping, Michael."

"Can't blame a guy for trying can we?" He smiled

I actually smiled back, "No we cant." I said stepping into the limo and leaving him to trail behind me in shock that i for once flirted back.

-

Sorry for the wait, its just that S M I L E got nominated for the Lashton awards, if you wanna know how you can vote,( i would love you forever ) then look at my latest chapter on S M I L E