Late Night Parties

Do you want to come to a party

My friends picked me up in their truck at 11:30

I am awoken by an unfamiliar song that sounds like Blink 182 on drugs, it's really fast paced. There was no way I was going back to sleep.

This things at a frat house but the people are cool there

Ugh, Hayden is throwing her party tonight. I check the clock, 11:49.

Reluctant I followed but I never dreamed there

Would be someone there who would catch my attention

I wasn't out searching for love or affection

I trudged down the stairs to scope out the party goers. The only interesting thing going on was Luke pinning another boy to the wall, I rolled my eyes and muttered "Lame" underneath my breath. There wasn't any alcohol, a few wine coolers. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the Instagram app. I leaned against the banister. I typed in Eric, I crammed my brain for his last name. I didn't get it, Fucking idiot. So I settled for Eric and pressed search, after what seemed like forever, I came across a profile, @Eric_Sidee, I clicked on it, god I'm such a creeper.

So I paid my 3 and the girls got in free

Shine the beer for tequila and we headed into the party

It turns out his last name is Side. Perhaps Eric_Side was taken so he had to settle for another 'e' at the end of his name. I knew it was him by his goofy smile and brown locks in his profile picture. He was private. Though i knew he rarely used the site, I sent him a request and shut off my phone. I wasn't expecting a reply.

I walked over to the table and gathered a few cheese balls into my palm, I contemplated eating them or not. I wasn't hungry, I was bored. I yawned and threw away the cheese balls instead, I hated them. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled out my phone as some guy came up to talk to me.

"Wait, I think i know you." The ginger pointed out.

"Calum Hood." I unlocked my phone, "ring a bell?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed. "You're that guy from the State Farm commercial right?" Wrong

I rolled my eyed. "Yeah sure." Eric accepted my request, which was unusual. "What, you want an autograph?" I waved him off.

I turned away from him to look at Side's profile. I scrolled to one with a picture of an iphone on it.

New phone, Text me at 000-000-0000

Good thing this guys on private, if he wasn't, god knows where he'd be right now. I saved the number in my phone.

I texted him about the lame party and how he should come over. I also mentioned that it was me, the incredibly sexy guy guy from work.

A few minutes later i got a text back.

I'll be there (: is all it read. I bit my lip in excitement and went to find Hayden to pass the time.

I found her on the couch looking as bored as hell. I plopped down next to her. "Hey."

"Hi." She groaned.

"Having fun?" I teased.

"What does it look like." Her eyes stared off into the distance, I followed them. It lead to the two blonde boys who were now making out.

"Awwww, H jealous?" I sing songed.

"No." She grumbled.

"Is that Ashton?" I pointed toward the curly headed one. She nodded.

"I can't believe it." She shook her head. "I was 100% sure he wasn't, and he just goes off and makes out with Luke! The pizza boy out of anyone in the world, I would care less if it wasn't somebody I knew."

"But Hayden." I laughed. "You don't know him that's the thing."

"You're right." She shook her head "You're right. But dammit, this party is so lame."

I pulled out my phone again and texted Eric to bring friends and alcohol.

"Don't worry." I patted her on the back. "It won't be soon."

-

Eric had arrived. He brought like 40 other people , each of them holding a bottle of some sort. I walked over to Eric and smiled "Nice to see ya here Side."

"Stalker alert." He look disgusted but his eyes said other wise. "Searching me on Instagram! Woah, anybody got a restraining order?"

I punched his shoulder jokingly. He offered me one of the two beer bottles in his hand. I took it and opened it.

We began talking, about music interests and movies and such. It turns out he's a huge Killers fan, and his favorite movies are anything to do with super man, I looked down at his shirt and it had "Man of steel" imprinted on it with the signature "S" imprinted by it.

"Hey so I got tumblr!" He smiled. "But it's sorta hard to use it." He frowned.

"Well that means you may just have to come over to teach you how." I bit my bottom lip.

"Is this a way for you to get me to come over to your house, like as in a date and not a party?"

"Maybe?"

"If that's a yes then I accept your offer."

I smiled deeply and took a sip of the beer.

"Hey." I dark voice breathed behind me, the hot breath made my neck have goose bumps.

I turned around, gasped in shock. I peered over to Eric now beside me.

"Didn't know you knew Eric too." Michael smiled. "What a coincidence."

"Y-You know him, Eric?" I stuttered.

"Yeah." Michael answered for him. "We're like best friends"

Eric saw the deep terrified look in my eyes, he placed an arm around my shoulder. "Uh yeah Michael, didn't I tell you that Calum's my boyfriend?"