Nose Piercings

TIME SKIPPPP

"My stomach hurts." I complained to Hayden, pacing around the house, she was acting like a giddy 5 year old waiting for me to be picked up by Michael.

"First date jitters." She giggled.

"Your lucky im choosing to ignore you." I muttered.

"Oh! Am I?" She retorted.

"Yeah. You are." I grumbled.

"Tell me how the conversation went again." She swooned. "Cal your so lucky."

I ran a hand through my brown wavy hair. "It was just flirting."

"What did you say back?"

"Nothing." I shrugged, she gasped.

"You Just can't not say anything when Michael Clifford, sex god, is talking to you!"

"Whatever." I shrugged again and checked the clock. "He's picking me up in 10."

She rushed over to me and straightens out my shirt. "You have to look presentable."

"This is my date not yours. He's not some sort of king." I growled and un tucked my Panic! Tee.

"You said date!" She exclaimed. "HA!"

"Stop being childish."

"Childish?" She collapsed in fake pain. "I'm two weeks younger than you!" She sunk down to her knees.

"Is there anyway I could get out of this?" I made my last minute plea. 8 minutes.

"Tell me again why you wouldn't want to go with him?" She got back up.

"He's a dick." I breathed.

"How so?" She frowned her eyebrows.

"He calls me names. Like babe, he winks at me all the time and he won't stop commenting on my videos. Everyone ships us and it's just horrible." 6 minutes.

"That's not being a dick."

"In my book it is." I stuck out my tongue. "Okay. If I call you, text you, or anything of that matter, It's a plead for help. Two calls means he's raping me and one call means-" she cut me off.

"Your over thinking this." She shook her head. "Michaels a good guy."

"I wasn't done yet." I said ignoring her statement. "One call means to call the police because of attempted murder."

"Why would he murder you?" She laughed.

"This isn't funny!" I yelled. "He may be crazy, he could be listening to us right now." I whispered.

But then the doorbell rang. I froze in place but Hayden jumped in excitement. "He's here!" He smiled widely. "IM COMING!" She yelled racing for the door.

Think Calum! What should you do? A. Hide in your room or B.-

I was snapped out of my thoughts by being turned around by a masculine figure. Or so I thought.

"Get your hands off of me!" I shrieked, knowing who it was.

"It's H. Relax Cal." She smiled. Damn her big hands.

"Where is he?" I shook, terrified.

'Your such a baby." She groaned. "Suck it up. He's in the hall."

I walked slowly toward the main entrance. There was no going back.

"Hey Calum!" Michael stuck out his hand. "Congrats." I scowled.