Thunderhoof x reader pt. 2

Get ready to be in your feels

~Thunderhoof's pov~

I opened my eyes to see y/n, in front of me. Steeljaw pulled the sword out of her and she collapsed. I grabbed her helm and lifted her up.

"Y/n! Wake up okay! Yous can't leave me!" I yelled. She slowly opened her optics. They were dull and she was weak

"Scrap...I wanted to go out with a bang.....not like this....." she stated weakly.

"Thunderhoof let us take her and give her the medical attention that she needs" Bumblebee told me.

"No. I takes her. Yous just give her help. NOW!" I yelled as I ran into their base. The minicon set up a medical berth in a random spot of their base quickly as possible. I layed her down on the berth and i looked at my servos. They were covered in her energon.

"Your gonna have to wait a while while I'll try to save her" the minicon said. I walked out and just paced back and forward while that dinobot kept his eyes on me.

~hours later~

It felt like days but the minicon came out of the space.

"What happened. Is shes gonna be alright?" I asked

"I'm sorry. She is too weak enough to survive. She only has a few hours, maybe minutes to survive, I'm sorry" the minicon explained. My spark broke. I ran into the space and saw her on the berth. I came close to her and she opened her eyes weakly.

"Thunderhoof.....I'm scared...." she spoke softly

"Its okay sweetspark. Yous dont need to be scared when I'm around" I put my servo on hers. She squeezed mine softly.

"I'm sorry.....I should've..*cough*...listened to you"

"No no no. Yous wanted to be free. I should've let you be free. This is all my fault"

"Ever since you......kidnapped me that day.....I wanted to....kill you...."

"Shh shhh. Don't talk y/n. Yous will be fine"

"Thunderhoof we both....know that....I won't be....alive by....tomorrow" her e/c optics kept glitching to turn off.

"Yous can't leave me..." tears started falling out of my optics. I felt her servo wipe them away.

"Come...here..." she whispered. I got closer to her and she smiled weakly. I kissed her lips and she kissed back by using all the strength she had left. I pulled away and kissed her helm. She started coughing more and then I saw tears coming out of her optics.

"No no no no. Don't cry y/n. Everything will be alright. I'm here" I said while wiping her tears away.

"Thunderhoof........I........love......you........." her optics shut off as she took her breath. My optics widened.

"Y/n? Y/N!?" I yelled but she didn't move at all. I held her dead servo and cried into it. Even though I kidnapped her and fell in love with her, she loved me back.

~years later~

~3rd pov~

After y/n's death, Thunderhoof asked the Autobots to give her a loving ceremony and to put him back into stasis. When Thunderhoof went back into stasis he dreamed. As he dreamed he saw the one bot that he fell in love with, y/n. Even though he is aware of her death but this is all he had left and he was happy with it, real or not. When the autobot group led by Bumblebee defeated the high council they had a memorial for y/n by making a statue of her and a museum of her greatest achievements. Under her statue was a plate that said:

               In loving memory of y/n
     A great warrior, friend, and lover
                Will be missed by all

----------------
Here is part 2 guys!!!!
I'm sorry it's so short. I'm on winter break rn and I am done with finals as well. What grades are you guys in? Thanks for reading. Dont forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever