Steeljaw x reader lemon part 2

This takes place after the encounter with Steeljaw

After that encounter with Steeljaw I felt good. I was in love with the wolf-con and I kissed him. I really wanted to see him again but Bumblebee kept me on a tight leash.

"Y/n, I want you to check out the signal that's on a remote island beyond Crown City but-" I interrupted Bumblebee

"It's bad isn't it?" I asked

"Yes, there is no communication on the remote island but I'm sure you'll be fine"

"Yeah I could die and you wouldn't care"

"We all care y/n but-"

"But what?! Just because I make mistakes more than five times doesn't mean you know when I make mistakes. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to investigate the signal" I said as I went through the ground bridge to the remote island.

~small time skip~

As I arrived I walked around to find where the signal is I saw. Nothing. Nothing at all.

"Scrap"

"My my look what we have here" said a familiar voice. I turned around and I saw Steeljaw.....

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Looking for you Sweetspark" as he said that he kissed me. I melted into the kiss. It got more intense by the second and he layed me on the ground. He bit my neckcables and I moaned and my interface panel slid open. He chuckled and started licking my valve. I was a moaning mess and I didn't know that he was already positioned at my entrance. As his spike slid into me I moaned in great pleasure. His thrusts was fast and hard by the second. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he used his tail to keep them in place. I loved every second of this and I screamed as he thrusted very hard.

"STEELJAW" I screamed as I overloaded. He growled as I felt his hot fluid inside of me.

"My you are enjoyable Sweetspark. I love you my Autobot"

"I love you too"

Our relationship was kept a secret for a long time and we had our "moments" every time we see each other.

--------
Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote, request, and follow. Read my other books 😊.
~JT4ever